Sticks?

#1CheeseItBagginsPosted 2/6/2011 6:22:30 AM
Where can I get my hands on some sick Escrima sticks, or just Dual Wield batons in general? Also, is there the same thing for a 1 handed version?

I also wanna find Dual Wield Katanas. Any ideas?
---
I'm looking down on you so much that I'm about to break my neck. - SephirothPrime
#2VobeDarkElfPosted 2/6/2011 6:44:21 AM
Both are in the game, I have found those two dual wield weapon styles at level 30. I couldn't be more specific though, and I dont know where you might find them at lower levels. For one haded, I dont know if there is a plain stick style.
#3someonePosted 2/6/2011 8:03:37 AM
I have a level 16 DW character who has escrima sticks as a style...I can't help but think I got them from fighting Nightwing during the Demon Within storyline (Villain side).

I'm not really sure though. I know it wasn't from the Vault since I rarely go there and to have happened upon them that early...it's gotta be from a lower level quest.
---
GT: lJustAlexl (those are lowercase Ls)
#4Spikie852Posted 2/6/2011 11:17:04 AM
My hero character got eskrima sticks from a level 8 ish quest.
---
Stop with the fad topics. Russian blah blah this and that. Yes we caught on.. A Mod
#5CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2011 3:25:39 PM
What Mentor does he have?
---
I'm looking down on you so much that I'm about to break my neck. - SephirothPrime
#6Spikie852Posted 2/6/2011 4:00:23 PM
Me? Batman. I can't for the life of me remember the Quest or even the arc though, sorry.

Definitely from a quest though, not a drop, as I remember purposefully doing that quest next to get Escrima sticks :)
---
Stop with the fad topics. Russian blah blah this and that. Yes we caught on.. A Mod
#7CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2011 4:29:09 PM
Just did the Bane questline and got the Escrima sticks at the end of it, thanks :)

They are ridiculously short though.
---