Sticks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CheeseItBaggins

CheeseItBaggins
5 years ago#1
Where can I get my hands on some sick Escrima sticks, or just Dual Wield batons in general? Also, is there the same thing for a 1 handed version?

I also wanna find Dual Wield Katanas. Any ideas?
I'm looking down on you so much that I'm about to break my neck. - SephirothPrime

User Info: VobeDarkElf

VobeDarkElf
5 years ago#2
Both are in the game, I have found those two dual wield weapon styles at level 30. I couldn't be more specific though, and I dont know where you might find them at lower levels. For one haded, I dont know if there is a plain stick style.

User Info: someone

someone
5 years ago#3
I have a level 16 DW character who has escrima sticks as a style...I can't help but think I got them from fighting Nightwing during the Demon Within storyline (Villain side).

I'm not really sure though. I know it wasn't from the Vault since I rarely go there and to have happened upon them that early...it's gotta be from a lower level quest.
GT: lJustAlexl (those are lowercase Ls)

User Info: Spikie852

Spikie852
5 years ago#4
My hero character got eskrima sticks from a level 8 ish quest.
Stop with the fad topics. Russian blah blah this and that. Yes we caught on.. A Mod

CheeseItBaggins
5 years ago#5
What Mentor does he have?
I'm looking down on you so much that I'm about to break my neck. - SephirothPrime

User Info: Spikie852

Spikie852
5 years ago#6
Me? Batman. I can't for the life of me remember the Quest or even the arc though, sorry.

Definitely from a quest though, not a drop, as I remember purposefully doing that quest next to get Escrima sticks :)
Stop with the fad topics. Russian blah blah this and that. Yes we caught on.. A Mod

CheeseItBaggins
5 years ago#7
Just did the Bane questline and got the Escrima sticks at the end of it, thanks :)

They are ridiculously short though.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived