How do I enable voice chat for the PC?

#10Gambit0Posted 8/22/2012 12:07:47 PM
Hello All,

I noticed that I can sometimes hear group members while playing and I was wondering how I use the voice option so I can chat has well. (Itís a lot better than typing)

Iíd also like to know how to disable hearing others using voice because sometimes it can get quite annoying hearing some random stranger shouting orders in your ear.

Iíve been looking for help with voice chat online and have come across a bunch of old articles that state that Voice was very buggy in DCUO but it seemed to only be an issue for the PS3 players.

Is voice working well for both the PC and PS3 now?

Thanks for your time
---
---
Whether Im winning or loosing, you'll get nothing less than my best. W2008 FC: 034478551928
#24squarefighterPosted 8/23/2012 3:43:05 AM
Well, if you're PC's mic is built in, like mine, everything's ready to go. What most people don't know though, is that there's push-to-talk. I don't know what the key command for talking is since I use a controller, but it's right on the dpad if you do use one. I just turn off push-to-talk though. I can't stand having to hold a button if I want to talk.
---
PSN:syluxrules
DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3 Controller and proud of it
#3DGenerateKanePosted 8/23/2012 8:26:20 PM
Are you premium/legendary? Free users can't use voice chat according to the price breakdown I'm looking at right now.
---
http://www.360-hq.com/gamercard-DGenerateKane-0-19.png
#44squarefighterPosted 8/24/2012 12:42:40 PM
Free users can use voice chat. They just can't use proximity chat.
---
PSN:syluxrules
DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3 Controller and proud of it
#5dragnhuntr666Posted 8/28/2012 1:03:28 AM
It would be easier to go with a third party like Ventrilo, or xfire. Even the PS3 version has bad voice chat options.
---
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr