Pre-paid cards for PC?

#1ONeillSG1Posted 9/25/2010 8:59:52 AM

Simply put, will there be prepaid cards available for the PC subscription fee? I really don't want to attach my credit card to the server and like the idea of pre-paying for my monthly sub.

Have the devs announced anything about this?

#2EnergistPosted 9/25/2010 11:19:59 AM
I'm pretty sure SOE already sells universal time cards for their games. At least they used to anyway; been a while since I've played one of their games, to be honest.
---
Vagrant Story
Level 16: Grand Master Breaker
#3RoyalDeathPosted 9/25/2010 12:07:15 PM
ONeillSG1 posted...

Simply put, will there be prepaid cards available for the PC subscription fee? I really don't want to attach my credit card to the server and like the idea of pre-paying for my monthly sub.

Lol why are you asking this question in the PS3 section? Go to the PC area and ask it over there.
#4Prokickboxer08Posted 9/25/2010 8:44:18 PM

Break Artist posted...
I'm pretty sure SOE already sells universal time cards for their games. At least they used to anyway; been a while since I've played one of their games, to be honest.
---
Vagrant Story
Level 16: Grand Master Breaker

Yeah well they sell $30 and $50 (AUD) PSN Cards at EB Games (I think GameStop in US) so you probably buy one of those and then buy time via Playstation Network Store.

#5ONeillSG1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2010 10:17:48 PM

RoyalDeath posted...
ONeillSG1 posted...

Lol why are you asking this question in the PS3 section? Go to the PC area and ask it over there.

Whoops! I must have confused the two. I was looking at both sections in two different tabs. My bad.