So how long did the download take for YOU?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. So how long did the download take for YOU?

User Info: DrakesDeception

DrakesDeception
6 years ago#1
Took me a little over 10 hours. Yup...a GRUELING 10 hours. Like 10 hours and 20 minutes to be specific. And I thought I had fast internet.......I heard other people only took about 1 and a half hour to 3 hours. That's crazy. You guys must have super fast internet speeds. Makes my internet look extremely bad and I use a certain cable for internet which is supposedly really fast. It's new too.

- I mean the cable itself is new. Didn't come out too long ago. But then again, I heard people in Europe have like 10 times faster internet than the US. So if your download time took 1-3 hours, then I'm gonna assume you live in Europe. There's no way it would take that fast in the US. Damn I'm jealous of you European people. I can't even imagine how fast your internet is. You'll probably think the fastest internet speed in the US is extremely slow. And I thought my internet couldn't get any faster...... O__O

User Info: Ame_no_Murakumo

Ame_no_Murakumo
6 years ago#2
A little over 2 hours.
Playing: SO:TLHI
PSN: Sazaiel | Anticipating: Versus XIII, Uncharted 3, Dungeon Siege III, Elder Scrolls V, Dynasty Warriors 7

User Info: Ame_no_Murakumo

Ame_no_Murakumo
6 years ago#3
And no, I live in the US. Verizon FiOS, 35mbps internet.
Playing: SO:TLHI
PSN: Sazaiel | Anticipating: Versus XIII, Uncharted 3, Dungeon Siege III, Elder Scrolls V, Dynasty Warriors 7

User Info: LolMyAlt

LolMyAlt
6 years ago#4
About 3 hours. That was actually faster than I thought it would be, so I was happily surprised.
McBain: Did you ever notice how men always leave the toilet seat up? *pauses for reaction* That's the joke.

User Info: framework

framework
6 years ago#5
I'm going on 6 hours, not including the install. I'm just making it to Wonder Womans legs.
"It's gon be easy," Lebron James.

DrakesDeception
6 years ago#6
Jeeez...my internet must be really bad then. How much do you guys pay for internet? Did you get the best one? I can't imagine how fast your internet is.....makes me super jealous. I thought I had good internet. Turns out I have a crappy one. The highest my download gotten in DC universe was 8 MB/S.

DrakesDeception
6 years ago#7
framework posted...
I'm going on 6 hours, not including the install. I'm just making it to Wonder Womans legs.
---

Damn....yours is actually slower than mine..which I thought was impossible. I got to 3 and a half hours or so and reached Wonder womans legs. That's when I realized this download was gonna take a whole day.

User Info: framework

framework
6 years ago#8
Damn....yours is actually slower than mine..which I thought was impossible. I got to 3 and a half hours or so and reached Wonder womans legs. That's when I realized this download was gonna take a whole day.

I had to disconnect three times and redo it. I don't know how much time passed while the d/l was stopped. Today should be better though.

User Info: DaMan1900

DaMan1900
6 years ago#9
it took me 1hr 50mins with my max speed at 35Mbps which is funny seeing as the speed i am paying for is 25Mbps. got to love brighthouse and there boost or whatever. i live in the US and it costs me 58 a month. and they just released a faster speed of 40 in my area im going to upgrade soon :)
PSN: DaMan1900

DrakesDeception
6 years ago#10
framework posted...

I had to disconnect three times and redo it. I don't know how much time passed while the d/l was stopped. Today should be better though.
---

Why? The download just paused? O__O And also, I just realized that there were 3 computers using the internet in my home so that's probably why my download took forever. Or partially why.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. So how long did the download take for YOU?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived