So how long did the download take for YOU?

#1DrakesDeceptionPosted 12/19/2010 8:29:55 AM
Took me a little over 10 hours. Yup...a GRUELING 10 hours. Like 10 hours and 20 minutes to be specific. And I thought I had fast internet.......I heard other people only took about 1 and a half hour to 3 hours. That's crazy. You guys must have super fast internet speeds. Makes my internet look extremely bad and I use a certain cable for internet which is supposedly really fast. It's new too.

- I mean the cable itself is new. Didn't come out too long ago. But then again, I heard people in Europe have like 10 times faster internet than the US. So if your download time took 1-3 hours, then I'm gonna assume you live in Europe. There's no way it would take that fast in the US. Damn I'm jealous of you European people. I can't even imagine how fast your internet is. You'll probably think the fastest internet speed in the US is extremely slow. And I thought my internet couldn't get any faster...... O__O
#2Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 12/19/2010 8:30:38 AM
A little over 2 hours.
---
Playing: SO:TLHI
PSN: Sazaiel | Anticipating: Versus XIII, Uncharted 3, Dungeon Siege III, Elder Scrolls V, Dynasty Warriors 7
#3Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 12/19/2010 8:31:01 AM
And no, I live in the US. Verizon FiOS, 35mbps internet.
---
Playing: SO:TLHI
PSN: Sazaiel | Anticipating: Versus XIII, Uncharted 3, Dungeon Siege III, Elder Scrolls V, Dynasty Warriors 7
#4LolMyAltPosted 12/19/2010 8:32:24 AM
About 3 hours. That was actually faster than I thought it would be, so I was happily surprised.
---
McBain: Did you ever notice how men always leave the toilet seat up? *pauses for reaction* That's the joke.
#5frameworkPosted 12/19/2010 8:36:54 AM
I'm going on 6 hours, not including the install. I'm just making it to Wonder Womans legs.
---
"It's gon be easy," Lebron James.
#6DrakesDeception(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2010 8:37:45 AM
Jeeez...my internet must be really bad then. How much do you guys pay for internet? Did you get the best one? I can't imagine how fast your internet is.....makes me super jealous. I thought I had good internet. Turns out I have a crappy one. The highest my download gotten in DC universe was 8 MB/S.
#7DrakesDeception(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2010 8:38:37 AM
framework posted...
I'm going on 6 hours, not including the install. I'm just making it to Wonder Womans legs.
---

Damn....yours is actually slower than mine..which I thought was impossible. I got to 3 and a half hours or so and reached Wonder womans legs. That's when I realized this download was gonna take a whole day.
#8frameworkPosted 12/19/2010 8:43:26 AM
Damn....yours is actually slower than mine..which I thought was impossible. I got to 3 and a half hours or so and reached Wonder womans legs. That's when I realized this download was gonna take a whole day.

I had to disconnect three times and redo it. I don't know how much time passed while the d/l was stopped. Today should be better though.
---
#9DaMan1900Posted 12/19/2010 8:50:09 AM
it took me 1hr 50mins with my max speed at 35Mbps which is funny seeing as the speed i am paying for is 25Mbps. got to love brighthouse and there boost or whatever. i live in the US and it costs me 58 a month. and they just released a faster speed of 40 in my area im going to upgrade soon :)
---
PSN: DaMan1900
#10DrakesDeception(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2010 8:50:49 AM
framework posted...

I had to disconnect three times and redo it. I don't know how much time passed while the d/l was stopped. Today should be better though.
---

Why? The download just paused? O__O And also, I just realized that there were 3 computers using the internet in my home so that's probably why my download took forever. Or partially why.