possible to change powers?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. possible to change powers?
4 years ago#1
I chose the terra power and now want to change my characters power to ice..is that possible?
---
"I got a Gamecast."
4 years ago#2
Hey TC what is your sig referring to?
---
Come to the best site on the internet for 3DS news!
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/
4 years ago#3
i saw someone say in a post that you could, but i have not seen it. you can respec your powers in the JLA watchtower, but that;s not the same as choosing a new tree.
4 years ago#4
His sig is a Malibu's Most Wanted reference. Really one of the only parts in that movie that was funny.
4 years ago#5
No, you can't outright change your powers. If you choose ice then that character is ice forever. It's the same with body type, gender, and mentor.
---
Eh, you think you can beat me?....Baka
4 years ago#6

GamingLoser posted...
I chose the terra power and now want to change my characters power to ice..is that possible?
---
"I got a Gamecast."

You mean like an iconic power? There aren't any "terra' power sets... If it is an iconic power than yes. You can respect your entire character in the the watchtower/hall of doom but you can't change POWER TYPES just the powers in them (iconic is everyone's power type so any picks in that category get respected too).

4 years ago#7
Can you change, unlock other weapon type?
4 years ago#8
RD_21 posted...
Can you change, unlock other weapon type?

Yes.
4 years ago#9
Yeah, at level 10 you can start to put your skill points into learning and upgrading new weapon types of your choice.
---
Eh, you think you can beat me?....Baka
4 years ago#10
Nice, but I guess you have a disadvantage since you will have one point less at the end compare to if you were using your starting weapon? Do you only gain those points with level?
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. possible to change powers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived