How do i get to metropolis from gotham city?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. How do i get to metropolis from gotham city?

User Info: musicman86

musicman86
6 years ago#1
i have 2 quests now where i need to go there, how do i get there?

User Info: Ackel13XIII

Ackel13XIII
6 years ago#2
Press start, and go to the map screen. Warp to HQ and find the teleporter in the Tech Wing.
"In life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch. - Lex Luthor

User Info: Cataclysm

Cataclysm
6 years ago#3
Go to your safe house (police station/night club) and take the teleporter to the Watch Tower/Hall of Doom. From there go to the Meta or Magic wing and there will be a teleporter to Metropolis. If you want to get back to Gotham, the teleporter is in the tech wing.
I never said I wouldn't to lie
I never that what I said was true.

User Info: KiidDJ

KiidDJ
6 years ago#4
Go to the hall of doom or watchtower depending on what side your on. Or use the Hq warp and walk around till you see he gotham portal.

User Info: Ackel13XIII

Ackel13XIII
6 years ago#5
When you're level 15, you can buy a consumable to warp to a hideout.
"In life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch. - Lex Luthor

User Info: SwiftStar

SwiftStar
6 years ago#6
Ask Batman for permission and if you don't annoy him he'll send a car around for you. Seriously though, see above.
My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm

User Info: musicman86

musicman86
6 years ago#7
Awesome thanks guys. Whats an apropriate level to head over there at? Im level 8

User Info: KungFuPhil

KungFuPhil
6 years ago#8
It depends on your quest. Doing quests at your level, or one level above yours, should be appropriate.
J!US: 3610 4567 4082 - Shtick!!
PSN: Moar_Shtick

User Info: SwiftStar

SwiftStar
6 years ago#9
If you are 8 then you just got the ability to do quests from other mentors. I'd go now and knock out Batman's missions. I believe Bane is the one that opens up for you. Then I work back and forth between the cities doing the lowest level quests in my journal first.
My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. How do i get to metropolis from gotham city?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived