How do i get to metropolis from gotham city?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. How do i get to metropolis from gotham city?

User Info: musicman86

musicman86
6 years ago#1
i have 2 quests now where i need to go there, how do i get there?

User Info: Ackel13XIII

Ackel13XIII
6 years ago#2
Press start, and go to the map screen. Warp to HQ and find the teleporter in the Tech Wing.
"In life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch. - Lex Luthor

User Info: Cataclysm

Cataclysm
6 years ago#3
Go to your safe house (police station/night club) and take the teleporter to the Watch Tower/Hall of Doom. From there go to the Meta or Magic wing and there will be a teleporter to Metropolis. If you want to get back to Gotham, the teleporter is in the tech wing.
I never said I wouldn't to lie
I never that what I said was true.

User Info: KiidDJ

KiidDJ
6 years ago#4
Go to the hall of doom or watchtower depending on what side your on. Or use the Hq warp and walk around till you see he gotham portal.

User Info: Ackel13XIII

Ackel13XIII
6 years ago#5
When you're level 15, you can buy a consumable to warp to a hideout.
"In life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch. - Lex Luthor

User Info: SwiftStar

SwiftStar
6 years ago#6
Ask Batman for permission and if you don't annoy him he'll send a car around for you. Seriously though, see above.
My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm

User Info: musicman86

musicman86
6 years ago#7
Awesome thanks guys. Whats an apropriate level to head over there at? Im level 8

User Info: KungFuPhil

KungFuPhil
6 years ago#8
It depends on your quest. Doing quests at your level, or one level above yours, should be appropriate.
J!US: 3610 4567 4082 - Shtick!!
PSN: Moar_Shtick

User Info: SwiftStar

SwiftStar
6 years ago#9
If you are 8 then you just got the ability to do quests from other mentors. I'd go now and knock out Batman's missions. I believe Bane is the one that opens up for you. Then I work back and forth between the cities doing the lowest level quests in my journal first.
My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. How do i get to metropolis from gotham city?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived