What is that red bar...

#1xXHPLinkXxPosted 1/18/2011 1:55:37 PM
Under your health and endurance? For the life of me, I can't figure it out, even after reading the manual! Sorry, I'm new to MMO's...

---
PSN: Mr_Summers
"But Professor, I'm packing a bazooka behind each eyeball!" -Cyclops
#2BigCheesySanPosted 1/18/2011 1:56:48 PM
Overcharge meter - once it's full from fighting you can use powers that require Overcharge.
#3random_noobiePosted 1/18/2011 1:57:09 PM
super charge.

it's used for certain abilities. when it's fully charge, the lunge - hold square - will knock back and do extra damage.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
#4RoyalDeathPosted 1/18/2011 1:57:10 PM
It's your super charge bar for your 100% 50% 25% power attacks
#5Pulse22Posted 1/18/2011 1:57:15 PM
It's your supercharge meter. When it is full it affects some of your powers by making them more powerful or adding a knockdown or other effect. There are also certain powers that need 25, 50 or 100% of it. You charge it up but doing weapon attacks or breaking open the barrels that give you health.
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm
#6BigCheesySanPosted 1/18/2011 1:57:41 PM
oops i meant super - not over
#7Pulse22Posted 1/18/2011 1:58:16 PM
hehe, I get that mixed up myself. Almost typed over just now.
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm
#8CleverTitlePosted 1/18/2011 1:59:04 PM
I can't remember the exact name for it, but it's your super ability. Some of the attacks or powers that you unlock require so much percentage of super ability to use. For example, one of the powers I unlocked under the telekinesis side uses 50% of that super ability meter. You fill up the meter by attacking enemies and getting combos I believe. I hope this helps!
---
XBL Gamertag: Alter Ego 83~~~~PS3 Gamertag: Alter_Ego_83
http://gamersonarant.blogspot.com