Stuck on this "find the Minotaur" Mission...

#1alangstPosted 1/20/2011 2:07:11 PM
Its a level 15 "wanted" type quest, and I was directed to the area with the beastoids in metropolis, but so far, I'm not seeing the minotaur. I've yet to do one of these quests so I'm not sure how it works.
---
PSN: Walkerlang
#2BigCheesySanPosted 1/20/2011 2:10:00 PM
The "Wanted" quests require you to wait for the target to spawn. They will not usually be there when you reach the orange area - but also don't take long to spawn.

I usually watch out for a bunch of other players attacking something - usually it's the target that spawned. If you're solo - good luck taking the target down yourself haha.
#3cjplayaPosted 1/20/2011 2:24:56 PM
yea its pretty hard by urself just walk around until he spawns but i would say get back up cause he is hard. I did the level 12 wanted mission and i was a level 22 contrller and it took me and 2 other people to take him out
---
LEVEL 16 ON PSN! CJPLAYA21!!!
#4Kryptonian_wilPosted 1/20/2011 2:24:56 PM
I found the giant minotaur in an area in Metropolis with those magical beasts running around.
---
PSN: xKRYPTONOPOLISx
Xbox Live: xKRYPTONOPOLISx
#5Rogziel2kPosted 1/20/2011 3:50:36 PM
yea you def need to group to take down that bad boy....plus all the other bestoid enemies are annoying as well.....i need to find some hero peeps on the kiling joke us server for that one
#6rarmonio8920Posted 1/21/2011 6:48:01 PM
I usually watch out for a bunch of other players attacking something - usually it's the target that spawned. If you're solo - good luck taking the target down yourself haha.

I JUST did this mission as a Level 30 gadget hero about 15-20 minutes ago. There was another guy attacking, but he was mostly just using his ranged weapon attack and not really doing much.

BARELY pulled off the solo without using a consumable. So yeah, the bounties are pretty tough. I'm dreading doing the Level 29 Killer Frost bounty. The OMACs in the area are tough enough as it is!
---
The Joker: "You killed Captain Clown! YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN!!!"