Villain and Hero locations

#1BrandonLazPosted 1/25/2011 1:27:39 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew of a list or has created a list of all the locations for the Villains and Heroes. It would make it a lot easier when people are like who wants to help with Aquaman or who wants to help with Dr. Psycho so people would know where to meet at if they did not know the location.
#2kwebbPosted 1/25/2011 1:32:49 PM

Reply to the person asking for help and I am sure they will tell you where to meet them.

#3BrandonLaz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2011 1:34:30 PM
Yea simple enough, but a list would be pretty awesome so if anyone wanted to solo a mission and forgot where someone was located they could go do it as well. If anyone wants to get a list together like that it would be awesome. I personally would like to know the location of all the bounty targets as they are a great way to build up exp when you are not a level 30.
#4arby64Posted 1/25/2011 1:45:37 PM
I always restart the bounty as soon as I complete it. I recommend other do the same
---
PSN/XBOX: arby64
#5MercuryPSPPosted 1/25/2011 1:51:45 PM
Pick up the bounty, follow the yellow arrow, target is in the red zone. Easy as that. Always pick up the bounties again, gives you $.
---
PSN: MercuryEQ
DCUO PS3: Gloom lvl 30 Healing Villain, Server: No Mans Land
#6kwebbPosted 1/25/2011 1:53:48 PM

I am pretty familiar with this game but what are you guys talking about restart the bounty?

#7MercuryPSPPosted 1/25/2011 1:55:17 PM
Every time you complete a bounty, you can redo it over and over. Go to the poster where you completed it and the ! will show up again and you can get it in your log again. You don't get a reward item or xp but you get $.
---
PSN: MercuryEQ
DCUO PS3: Gloom lvl 30 Healing Villain, Server: No Mans Land