Easy ways to get skill points

#1sk8nick976Posted 2/10/2011 9:14:03 AM
I just hit 50 skill points last night and thought I would share some easy feats to complete and hopefully someone can give me more things to do. This list is meant for easy feats not the crazy ones that take alot of time. I have done several of the tougher ones, like 25 KO in one round without dieing, 5000 knockouts. Im a big pvper so most of those are done except 100k healing/damage. Ive gotten up to 80k healing in one round.

-Do all booster gold missions
-Exploration feat - very simple to do once you hit 30 since most spots have been visisted.
-Styles - Goto all clubs/police stations and purchase all the styles. Should be able to get 6 complete style sets(150 points right there)
-Doing the challenge missions(completing the stupid feats, dont die, no super charge. some even have special ones inside, like destroy all book cases or burn 20 cops.
-Completing your briefings(this info can be found online, fellow league member and I spent about hours collecting the blue exclamation marks and both got our 25 briefings complete and over 20 new styles.

PVP feat points.
-destroy turrets & barrels
-capture 10 nodes in one game without dieing.(super easy to do if you are only one at node, just walk off it and walk back on it once it turns white)
-doing pvp legends: kill joker with harly, beat batman with bane, beat robin with joker.

Im sure I am missing some easy ones but I hope this helps out. I'll continue to add to this post if it helps anyone out.
---
PSN ID: sk8nick976
#2true_gamer80Posted 2/10/2011 9:20:11 AM
u do realise ppl can go into the menu and look at a full description of the feats, you have done need to do and also where the general locations/what u have to do are. In other words fully describes every single feat in the game which kind of makes this topic utterly pointless....Im sorry.
---
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
psn- psychodrama
#3webbc99Posted 2/10/2011 9:23:05 AM
Your post is utterly pointless truegamer. OP is very informative, it takes ages sifting through the menus in DCU anyway.

I didn't realise you could purchase so many styles in Police Stations, so I'll be doing that one right away.
---
PSOnline ID: Toastie88
Playing: World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Minecraft
#4squiggy9996999Posted 2/10/2011 9:23:07 AM
you do realize the topic is called "easy skill points" - do we need to explain what that means or can you fiugure it out on your own eventually?
#5jcopp72Posted 2/10/2011 9:23:13 AM
its not really pointless when people dont realize that that option is there.
thanks sk8nick976 for posting this
#6sk8nick976(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2011 9:24:19 AM
Yes I realize that. But even after looking at it I still get told of super easy feats to complete. Sorry that are you so awesome and don't care to help people out. Their is so much in this game that its very easy to over look something as simple as feats.

At least this isnt a threat about getting my mic to work or ganking.
---
#7true_gamer80Posted 2/10/2011 9:27:42 AM
you do realize the topic is called "easy skill points" - do we need to explain what that means or can you fiugure it out on your own eventually?

you do realise yet again in the menu where it fully describes every single feat there is also a rating system on the feats difficulty....again Im sorry this topic is utterly pointless.
---
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
psn- psychodrama
#8sk8nick976(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2011 9:29:05 AM
Im fine with your opinion true gamer. Sorry this post is useless to you.
---
#9gaiaquakePosted 2/10/2011 9:29:21 AM
Yeah the second poster was unnecessarily harsh. Sure we could just sift through and work out what feats are easy and yeah this topic doesn't offer a phenomenal amount of new information but who cares? OP has taken the time to make a topic listing a few feats he found easy to do so is sharing the wealth.

Thank you OP

Thank you so much..... (breaks down in tears)
#10sk8nick976(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2011 9:32:16 AM
Well I made at least 2 people happy today. Glad I could help out guys.
---