Just respecced weapons, where can I buy new ones?

#1Suspect091Posted 2/11/2011 1:16:58 PM
As the title says I just went from fire/dual pistol to fire/dual wield but I need to get a new weapon and the only ones I have seen are lvl 3, which doesn't really workout with me being lvl 25.
So where can I buy new weapons at that are decent enough until I find a new one, that is better?
#2tobruk545Posted 2/11/2011 1:37:37 PM
i do not believe they sell any decent mid lvl weapons. Only low lvl and the 30 reward ones.

You should have probably waited until you had an actual weapon drop of the one you wanted to use before respeccing.

Best thing to do now is either respec back to original, unless you sold that weapon already, or hope you can get someone to trade or give you the weapon you need at your lvl.
---
The Killing Joke: (Hero) Tobruk - lvl 30 Mental/HB (Villain) Recognizer - lvl 30 Gadget/HB
#3scott_willyPosted 2/11/2011 1:43:48 PM
if worse comes to worse you can do legends pvp until you have enough influence to buy a blue pvp weapon.
---
DCUO - Blood Will Run - Villain - Supplo Boogy
#4karmaxdustPosted 2/11/2011 1:46:39 PM
Do the normal alerts, I'm sure you can gets something decent.
---
PSN: coooolwhip AIM: coooolwhip
DCUO: No Man's Land
#5Pulse22Posted 2/11/2011 1:57:46 PM
I think the Midtown police station in Metropolis sells crappy lvl 24 and 30 weapons.
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm
#6Suspect091(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2011 12:50:46 AM
Thanks guys, right after I asked the question I found a level 24 dual wield, wasn't to great but I only used it for a mission or two before I got the chance to replace it with something good.
#7TrueDozenMarksPosted 2/12/2011 9:22:20 AM
If you want to change weapons while climbing levels, just add the ability to use it and do more story missions. The ones that give weapons will start to hand out the weapon choices for all types you can use.
#8MeetMrRIPPosted 2/12/2011 10:53:34 AM
Go to the mid level police station to buy mid level weapons for heroes its midtown police station in metropolis and diamond district in gotham
---
GT: Religous Sack
PSNID: PopularStranger