Can you change your color scheme after character creation?

#1BeckeragePosted 3/14/2011 12:14:00 PM
Any place to do this? I found in the style tab it seems youc an swap around colors your have already chosen but not change them completely?

Any suggestions? Is there a place to do this or is it in the style tab and I'm just not seeing it?

Thanks
#2squiggy9996999Posted 3/14/2011 12:50:41 PM
yes. you can pretty much do anytihng. just select the appearance tab and read until you find what you are looking for.

triggers switch tabs, and you can use triangle to swap indivdual parts out (like switching the colors on your pants)
#3LastShotPosted 3/14/2011 12:52:12 PM
It's in your styles tab. I can't remember if you use R1 to get to it or if there's another button. You can also change the colors of individual parts from your color pallet by hitting triangle when highlighting that part.
#4thedeadsiderPosted 3/14/2011 12:56:10 PM
Its there, it's just a really poor interface. When your on the palette menu in the style tab, select the color you wanna tweak then mash down until it moves to the color sliders. Hard to explain but I hope you get it. Can change all the colors at any time though.
---
tehdeadsider just made more sense than anyone I've seen on LUE all morning. - richie259
Gamertag/PSN ID Deadsider
#5dethklok17Posted 3/14/2011 4:09:46 PM
You dont need to mash anything down, go to the mask emblem in he main menu (where you change gear looks, not what's equiped). Press R1 and you'll see a set up like when you created your character, the same color pallette.

Navigate with the analog sticks, once you have the colors you like hit X and then go back to the gear looks/color customization. Switch one of the gear colors (hit triangle while highlighting a section, like chest or face) and hit save at the bottom. If you dont the colors will be messed up, (they wont be in the same slot as shown for some reason).

After that you should be fine.
---
Psn - Grim-Reaper--931
#6WingZero0782Posted 3/14/2011 10:40:06 PM
I can't change the Cyborg skin colour for some reason, it doesn't do anything when I press triangle on it and change all 3 colours from black to red (I've tried various colours, no change), is it a bug/glitch?
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#7spOOkybOO1000Posted 3/15/2011 12:23:06 AM
i dont think cyborg and robot skins change very noticeably
---
".....up..................UP............and AWAAAAAY........."
#8budlytePosted 3/15/2011 2:10:55 AM

WingZero0782 posted...
I can't change the Cyborg skin colour for some reason, it doesn't do anything when I press triangle on it and change all 3 colours from black to red (I've tried various colours, no change), is it a bug/glitch?
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.

This doesnt change from pressing Triangle on it, you have to press R1 and go UP and Over to Skin and/or Makeup and change it there. :)