Wont let me play!

#1althgrea1Posted 9/8/2011 7:52:53 AM
I just got a new sub and i start up the game apit gi es me the hard light stuff then the screen doesnt go away and the game doesnt start. It just keepsntelling me to get the fftl dlc and it wont start
#2iTPCiPosted 9/8/2011 7:59:00 AM
Im assuming u know how to use the internet since u posted on this site....

why dont u go to the Offical Forums find the annoucment threads and read.....

welcome to troll universe online
#3GaMeTiMeOvErPosted 9/8/2011 8:05:44 AM
Did you check the board?
Try it you just might learn something.
---
E-A-G-L-E-S - EAGLES!!!
#4althgrea1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 8:13:48 AM
Alright rude but helpfull i guess. And i looked didnt find anything other than what i already did. I got the dkc and evrything still wont let me play says i still need to get it even though i got it from the psnstore already
#5HarryPrivatePosted 9/8/2011 8:22:57 AM
Did you try and reboot the game a few times because with the new servers which I Megeshi.tservers, you may not be able to login successfully in just one boot up. Boot it up a few more times and see what happens. If you still can't get in, the servers are likely down for maintenance.

There's a thread here about the server status or you can visit the official forums for more info on the status.
#6MrJaegerPosted 9/8/2011 9:02:25 AM

althgrea1 posted...
Alright rude but helpfull i guess. And i looked didnt find anything other than what i already did. I got the dkc and evrything still wont let me play says i still need to get it even though i got it from the psnstore already

After you go to the PSN store, reboot your system. Once in the game, go to the marketplace and select redeem code. Then you should have a token in your inventory, that will allow you to change to hardlight, but once you change, you cannot go back.

#7iTPCiPosted 9/8/2011 9:14:39 AM
I was trying to show u the Network is down or going down soon...so what u r experience COULD be from that......but it could be from something else also.....
#8althgrea1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 9:22:08 AM
Thqts what i thought the servers are supposedly down but i hear people are still playing