Best PVP Builds?

#1the_ENEMY_Posted 11/2/2011 8:15:12 AM
I am new, like almost everyone else.... I usually like playing PVP over PVE, and was wondering the more popular classes and such to PVP with. finding out your class is a gimp in your favorite activity after spending time leveling is quite a drag. thanks.
---
PSN: the_ENEMY_
#2GodsHamsterPosted 11/2/2011 8:18:19 AM
Tanks beat controllers
Controllers beat healers
Healers beat tanks.
---
I hate people who take drugs......Customs men for example.
#3the_ENEMY_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2011 8:32:10 AM
its really just as simple as rock paper scissor? there is nothing more to it? are all fighting style choices the same etc?
---
#4GodsHamsterPosted 11/2/2011 8:35:52 AM
No its probably not as simple as that. But its the general rule. a tank can beat a healer if the tank is skilled and has very good gear.

I play as a healer with the basic PvP gear and I have no trouble beating tank with better gear (T2) although I do really struggle against tanks with full T3 PvP gear.
---
#5GodsHamsterPosted 11/2/2011 8:42:28 AM
I should probably add the more skill points you get, you can put them into 'toughness' and makes you hader to kill in PvP
---
#6the_ENEMY_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2011 8:49:46 AM
sounds too simple
---
#7GodsHamsterPosted 11/2/2011 8:51:09 AM
It is pretty simple to be honest. I don't find it in depth at all.
---
#8J1Memphis10Posted 11/2/2011 9:00:17 AM
A tank would need a huge advantage in skill points and gear to even beat the worst healer. Due to the trinket, healers can beat up trollers.
Nature is also the most powerful pvp(not pve) dps. So basically, nature is the most powerful pvp class. If you want to be a pvp god, pick nature and super speed. Sorcery is also a powerful pvp dps. Most groups go with 2 healers, 1 troller, 1 tank and 1 dps for pvp. Nature or sorcery is the way to go.