Want to be a premium member

#1vozpit69Posted 11/2/2011 4:59:48 PM
I have a question. i know you become a premium member if you spend $5 or more on something in the game. If I bought something that costs $4.99, would that count? I'm figuring tax would be added & would make it over $5.
#2YoshioKSTPosted 11/2/2011 5:06:25 PM(edited)
I don't think so, it has to be $5 or more, not less, not even by one cent, sorry. >.<
Of course, you could just buy Fight for the Light like most other users and be done with it.

Otherwise you can just buy a Batman ball or whatever to complete the $5.
---
Heroes don't need plans...just lots upon lots of HP
#3FTWWholeFnShowPosted 11/2/2011 5:06:17 PM
No tax on psn purchases so no 4.99 aint gonna cut it sorry bubba
---
-\m/ ProWres Love \m/-
FEAR THE BENNY BOMB!!!!!
-------PSN:Bennyhanna316
#4TikeioPosted 11/2/2011 5:06:36 PM
No trophies = no point in being premium.
---
lol @ gamefaqs' moderators: http://screensnapr.com/e/SuZRI4.png
#5vozpit69(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2011 5:08:12 PM
Being from New York, I do have tax on PSN purchases. But, yeah I'm thinking of buying the Fight for the Light add-on. Thanks for the info!
#6gm914Posted 11/2/2011 5:21:49 PM
vozpit69 posted...
Being from New York, I do have tax on PSN purchases. But, yeah I'm thinking of buying the Fight for the Light add-on. Thanks for the info!

I thought taxes were scrapped after the hacks. Anyway, I'm in NY too, umm I mean New Hampshire (no tax)
---
Under the 'cheats' section on GameFAQs, there should just be pictures of the CEO's of Capcom, EA, Ubisoft and Activision.
#7Veras_GunnPosted 11/2/2011 5:29:43 PM
Tikeio posted...

Except the four extra character slots, 14 more inventory slots, auction slots, double the bank slots, being able to trade items, more maximum currency, sending text and items through mail, a free vault ticket every three days instead of one and proximity voice chat. But yeah, no point beyond that.
---
//eroxblade
/_/_ Gamertag: Veras Gunn
#8NasteemanPosted 11/2/2011 5:58:00 PM
Tikeio posted...

Seems kind of a lame reason to not play a game when trophies really don't matter in the long run,except as bragging rights.
#9vozpit69(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2011 6:19:42 PM
Except the four extra character slots, 14 more inventory slots, auction slots, double the bank slots, being able to trade items, more maximum currency, sending text and items through mail, a free vault ticket every three days instead of one and proximity voice chat. But yeah, no point beyond that.

exactly. I have enough trophies.
As for the NY tax, you might be right. I haven't bought a thing since the hack. In fact, I don't even have a credit card on the account. Have to add that again.
#10CammyApplePosted 11/2/2011 7:00:33 PM
NY does not have tax on PSN purchases anymore. It did for a while though.