Is there a Katana on here?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. Is there a Katana on here?
4 years ago#1
I want my hero to wield a katana! If it is, what weapon type do I need to pick?
4 years ago#2
That's a stupid question. Of course theres a Katana type. In fact, I think there are 3 different katanas. But you need either Dual Wield(not dual pistol) or Single-Handed to use it/them.
---
.--. ... -. ---... / -.. .. -- .. -. .. ... .... . -.. .... . .-. ---
Figure it out.
4 years ago#3
zofin posted...
That's a stupid question. Of course theres a Katana type. In fact, I think there are 3 different katanas. But you need either Dual Wield(not dual pistol) or Single-Handed to use it/them.

Yeah, sooo stupid of me.

Everyone knows ALL GAMES HAVE KATANAS.

Thanks for the answer though... i guess
4 years ago#4
I would think you would need the two-hadned weapon skill. The Katana is primarily a two-handed weapon.
4 years ago#5
its technically a bastard sword in that it can be used one or two handed sure not many actual people can pull off dual wielding katanas but these are super humans we're talkin about,...
---
Beauty is the only truth in this world.
4 years ago#6
will changing weps change the way u fight?
4 years ago#7
There's one handed and dual wield katanas. Also different kinds of them.
---
PSN: beezer08
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/863332/tebowed_medium.gif
4 years ago#8
Grappler_Master posted...
will changing weps change the way u fight?

Yes. Each weapon set has it's own set of moves, some maybe somewhat similar (the so-called "lunge" move) most are different.
4 years ago#9
On the off chance you don't already know......

Neat thing about this game, when you equip a weapon or armor you unlock the "Style" of that equipment. What this means is changing what is equiped to you doesn't mean you have to change your appearance. So if you find a Katana you like, but its a crap weapon, you can then equip a better one but still use the Katana's look for it.
4 years ago#10
Alwc37 posted...
On the off chance you don't already know......

Neat thing about this game, when you equip a weapon or armor you unlock the "Style" of that equipment. What this means is changing what is equiped to you doesn't mean you have to change your appearance. So if you find a Katana you like, but its a crap weapon, you can then equip a better one but still use the Katana's look for it.

This is similar to what I do with my character. I like the character I made, but don't want to add a whole lot of junky armor to him (less is more).
The way you can tell I'm a higher level char is when I beat up another high level character with my awesome weapon.
---
How could you not pick me as the official Riddler of Arkham City? Thanks to poke_123rules for suggesting I take the title. --- PSN: Boomon0
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. Is there a Katana on here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived