where I save my progress?

#1IshuaiaPosted 11/5/2011 8:51:11 AM
So I'm stuck at the Fade dude and I need to go, I don't want to loose any progress.

Where do I savE?

Thanks in advance
---
Inspiron XPS Gen2- Once you go portable, you never go back
#2Prince__LaharlPosted 11/5/2011 8:51:51 AM
It's an MMORPG. Your data is automatically saved.
---
PSN: KuraiEXE - Shoot me an invite. ^^
Currently addicted to: Tales of Xillia [PS3-JP]
#3antoinejonesPosted 11/5/2011 9:10:26 AM
Prince__Laharl posted...
It's an MMORPG. Your data is automatically saved.

not entirely true.. i quitright after finishing a quest and lvling up... when i got bck on mylevel was back down, and thequest i hadcompleted was only 95%complete... i only had to take 2 steps fowards rebreak 3 canisteres to complete the quest and get my level back but still it didnt autosave :p
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#4NasteemanPosted 11/5/2011 10:13:15 AM
Antoine, that is NOT normal. You should be able to just simply quit. Although if you quit inside an instance, when you log back on, you will be back outside, and the instance will be reset, but any experience, items or money you glo should still be there. I remember someone onee saying they had that same trouble as you, but they said if you first go to the Swiich Character option in your PDA, and then go to the Character selection screen and then quit, you can avoid this. This is what I do, and it seems to work
But generally, you can just quit the game and it will auto-save.
#5zegram33Posted 11/5/2011 10:19:30 AM
rather than straightup quitting, if your worried, try opening the start menu, selecting "options" and then i think is called change character

this then takes 10 seconds to log you out, and it takes those 10 seconds to save etc
it shouldnt be necessary, but if your paranoid like me you can do that and THEN quit from the character select menu
#6NasteemanPosted 11/5/2011 2:03:45 PM
What Zegram said , much more succinctly than I did. LOL