How d you get more skill points?

#1GreatKiraLordPosted 11/12/2011 9:05:20 AM
So after getting up to 30, how do you get more skill points (I've seen/heard people with so many skill points)? Is there a consistent way to get more skill points?
#2dark_envyPosted 11/12/2011 9:12:03 AM
u can get more skill points by doing feats
---
Ice Cold Nowhere Go The Frozen Waste Of The Tundra
#3GreatKiraLord(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 9:13:23 AM
how do you do feats? or select them to?
and thanks!
#4GreatKiraLord(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 9:46:07 AM
so i have like 20 skill points and i'd like to get 80+...meaning i'd have to at least get 6000 feats points. Is there a consistent way to get this amount? Can I redo races over and over again for feat points? Do I consistently get feat points from pvp? raids? Sorry about the questions
#5MadcapunlimitedPosted 11/12/2011 9:48:28 AM
GreatKiraLord posted...
so i have like 20 skill points and i'd like to get 80+...meaning i'd have to at least get 6000 feats points. Is there a consistent way to get this amount? Can I redo races over and over again for feat points? Do I consistently get feat points from pvp? raids? Sorry about the questions

Go to the trophy thing in your menu and select feats. Each feat describes what you need to achieve it. There are many feats from many different things.
---
Looking for a new game to love
#6GreatKiraLord(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 9:51:03 AM
oh i see...
one last question...
how long would it usually take to get 60 skill points from feats? is it relatively easy?
#7rarmonio8920Posted 11/12/2011 10:45:06 AM
how long would it usually take to get 60 skill points from feats? is it relatively easy?

I've been playing for about 3 months at a decent pace, PVE-only, and have only gotten 56 skill points. I'm sure I'll hit 60 skill points in a short amount of time if I do PVP more regularly.

A lot of feats are time-based (bust open 1000 barrels). Some are collecting stuff (investigations, briefings, collections). Some are exploring the open-world, alerts, duos. Others are accomplishments like defeating Circe without using any consumables. Some are speed feats, like beating Area 51 in 20 minutes. etc. etc.

Look over the feats and kinda make a plan for yourself on what would be the most methodical way to do it. For example, if you do all the Booster Gold explorations, that's a feat right there. And the explorations take you to almost all the places you need to explore in Metropolis and Gotham.. So that's another feat.

I don't know if you do more PVE or PVP, but if you want skill points... do both. Because some feats are time-based, you can't just do one for a week and expect to rack up all the feats. 300 duels, for instance, is just something you do over time. Blowing up 1000 heal barrels is something you do over time.

Find good teammates that can help you out. All in all, just have a general plan in your head about how to go about doing feats.
---
The Joker: "You killed Captain Clown! YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN!!!"