whats pvp and pve

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. whats pvp and pve
4 years ago#1
hello
4 years ago#2
PVP - players vs player controlled enemies.
PVE - players vs AI controlled enemies.

In the game you will be attacked and killed often in the PVP server by high level players.
4 years ago#3

For god sake he's saying it so posh.

PvE = You fight computer e.g boss fights. 

PvP = You fight real people. e.g Mw2 online.

4 years ago#4
PVP suck if you're a low level, high level players will kill you so fast, waste of time.
play on PVE then once you level up, just turn on the PVP on then go fight against players in the world.
---
PSN: i don't stick to one account, i have like 10 PSN
XBL: i don't stick to one account, i have like 5 XBL
4 years ago#5
fedor-machine posted...
PVP suck if you're a low level, high level players will kill you so fast, waste of time.
play on PVE then once you level up, just turn on the PVP on then go fight against players in the world.

PVP Legends ignores your lvl as far as I can tell. I could win at low levels, even with Robin.
---
Yuji Kaido hates black people. And it makes Jesus cry. T^T
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/rascalous/PhoenixWrightPS3Sales.gif
4 years ago#6
Dont be too intimidated by level though. I've seen a level 5 beat a level 23 because he knew the his and his opponent's skillset very well and probably spent some time doing feats for skill points.
4 years ago#7

GONtheSKYLORD posted...
Dont be too intimidated by level though. I've seen a level 5 beat a level 23 because he knew the his and his opponent's skillset very well and probably spent some time doing feats for skill points.

100% Fact. The level 30 does not know how to fight he just spammed attacks and powers. If he lost that's the reason why. 

4 years ago#8

Level 23*

1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. whats pvp and pve

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived