So Ice Tank is the best in PVP?

#1Neverwinter27Posted 12/9/2011 6:00:34 PM
Can't seem to beat them in the arenas with nature Dps, they always have shields up anyone know of a build that can counter them?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJTdNA-Btig
#2J1Memphis10Posted 12/9/2011 6:56:41 PM
Healer stance makes ice tanks melt. Usually just KO everyone around them. Ice tank is not the best in pvp at all. Fire tank is better and nature is the best pvp class period.
#3Neverwinter27(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2011 7:04:57 PM(edited)
ok mephis but can you give me a loadout example against them in healer role? My current setup:

Vinelash, Impaling Thorns, Thorn Shield, Hive Mind, Chaotic Growth

and I am dps Primal Wolf form all T1 pvp gear some T2 pvp gear on. I dedicated my sp into might and toughness stats

I think iam doing it wrong? (Nature PVP: Youre doin it wrong meme) I was up against 3 Ice Tank/dps tonight and all killed me pretty easily. They just spam their Ice shield to become invincible and dual wield to crit.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJTdNA-Btig
#4Neverwinter27(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2011 7:04:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5WhoisOvanPosted 12/9/2011 9:08:22 PM
whats pve?
---
PSN-(BOOM)emptyazureskies
#6EvilGirl2Posted 12/9/2011 11:25:23 PM
J1Memphis10 posted...
Healer stance makes ice tanks melt. Usually just KO everyone around them. Ice tank is not the best in pvp at all. Fire tank is better and nature is the best pvp class period.

I agree...
---
No Mans Land-Villains, fire tank/dps, mental troller, nature/sorc healer
#7fatjoe400Posted 12/10/2011 12:22:20 AM
Neverwinter27 posted...
ok mephis but can you give me a loadout example against them in healer role? My current setup:

and I am dps Primal Wolf form all T1 pvp gear some T2 pvp gear on. I dedicated my sp into might and toughness stats

I think iam doing it wrong? (Nature PVP: Youre doin it wrong meme) I was up against 3 Ice Tank/dps tonight and all killed me pretty easily. They just spam their Ice shield to become invincible and dual wield to crit.

Vinelash and Savage growth are great skills to use on tanks. Both leave dots that can tear into tanks. Savage growth can also heal too
---
Why am I posting here again? - fatjoe400
#8J1Memphis10Posted 12/10/2011 12:23:10 AM
Neverwinter27 posted...

You need briar in dps loadout. You also need to spec differently. Crit chance, crit mag, might.

In healer form, offensive powers strip their shields. Their powers pretty much do nothing at this point. Vine lash works for sure, savage growth has been working lately.
A true healer loadout requires savage growth, metabolism, hive mind, regeneration and blossom imo.
#9Colonel_RomeoPosted 12/10/2011 2:41:53 AM
idk about nature being the best pvp class though as a healer if you fight in dps role you can overwhelm them with damage to a point where they can't heal to keep up with the damage that's being done to them, as for as dps role, I have to admit the hardest person I ever fought as had to be Wargasmic doe's retarded damage in a short time, but I may be incline to have to make a strong class for mental being strong as their reflect is boss and natures most of them go all out at the start of fights spreading their poisons and a mental can counter that.
---
i5 2500k, 8gb g.skill snipper @1600, AsRock Extreme3 z68, 64gb,sli 550 ti, 400r case.
#10J1Memphis10Posted 12/10/2011 2:44:15 AM
Colonel_Romeo posted...
idk about nature being the best pvp class though as a healer if you fight in dps role you can overwhelm them with damage to a point where they can't heal to keep up with the damage that's being done to them, as for as dps role, I have to admit the hardest person I ever fought as had to be Wargasmic doe's retarded damage in a short time, but I may be incline to have to make a strong class for mental being strong as their reflect is boss and natures most of them go all out at the start of fights spreading their poisons and a mental can counter that.

If you want 1vs1 damage mitigation, then gadgets wins. Burst damage plus beast shields.