Tier 4 Armor - Marks of War - DLC tomorrow are you ready ?

#1phillybrutha215Posted 3/12/2012 9:16:32 AM
DLC Battle for Earth will be here tomorrow and the Tier 4 Armor looks amazing.

To get the Armor you will need Marks of War.

Although I am completely pumped and can't wait this will just consume all of my time.

I am not even finish getting all of the 2.5 Armor yet from CC

How do you guys do it ? I am not complaining just curious what everyone else does to manage their time playing DCUO

I put in almost 3/4 hrs a day and its still its not enough for CC, Raids , Duos and Alerts

here is a pic of armor if you have not see it yet

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/danhimself/dc-universe-online-announces-new-tier-4-armor/87-78101/
#2krullPosted 3/12/2012 9:17:28 AM
Not ready need another CC back piece and a ring, I have a really crappy ring :(
---
Think not that we are beaten. Think not we are restrained. We stand, unflinching witness, defiant, now, Unchained.
-------<{Forever Begins Today}>-------
#3KingBezzPosted 3/12/2012 9:44:19 AM

It's not tmrw for ps3 T_T

#4HNinja777Posted 3/12/2012 9:46:36 AM
Yeah im ready, do you have any tier 3 yet?
Im sure you will need a few to run the new raids.
---
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
#5fire_starter05Posted 3/12/2012 10:28:59 AM
KingBezz posted...
It's not tmrw for ps3 T_T

DC Universe Online's next Downloadable Content Pack, The Battle For Earth, will begin on March 13th, 2012, on US PC, EU PC, and US PS3. EU PS3 will follow on March 14th. This epic third DLC Pack brings players to Wonder Woman's home island, Themyscira, introduces Earth Powers, and leads Heroes and Villains alike to the ultimate battle with Brainiac himself. Are you ready to fight for the fate of the world?

This is off of the DCUO website. So unless you are in Europe, sorry to you Europeans out there, then you get it tomorrow even if you play PS3.

In response to OP: I am nowhere near ready. I've only got 2 pieces of T1 gear so I've still got quite some time until I can do anything from this, except for making an earth tank of course.
---
This is why Deoxys is uber:
http://i.imgur.com/qHEQt.png
#6krullPosted 3/12/2012 10:32:24 AM
I get my first krypton piece next weekend, can't wait, gotta coordinate what I buy with War gear, btw no cr required to doing this stuff like CC? That's gonna make everyone able to skip a lot more with good groups.
---
Think not that we are beaten. Think not we are restrained. We stand, unflinching witness, defiant, now, Unchained.
-------<{Forever Begins Today}>-------
#7hbtv_fingersPosted 3/12/2012 11:06:30 AM
Full T3 healer here, can't f'n wait to finally do some new content that will hopefully be challenging. Oh yeah, half T3 dps too.
#8superboy1281Posted 3/12/2012 11:06:30 AM
krull posted...
I get my first krypton piece next weekend, can't wait, gotta coordinate what I buy with War gear, btw no cr required to doing this stuff like CC? That's gonna make everyone able to skip a lot more with good groups.

A good group wouldnt even consider getting someone into a fos raid
---
PSN superboy0081
#9kotorkid95Posted 3/12/2012 3:22:01 PM
That armor looks pretty dumb... as does t3. Except the dps t3 armor, that looks cool.
---
8 out of every 5 people suffer from math illiteracy.
#10Gatx94Posted 3/12/2012 3:51:52 PM
kotorkid95 posted...
That armor looks pretty dumb... as does t3. Except the dps t3 armor, that looks cool.

Imo all but the dps t3 looks good, just sayin.

Most of the t4 armor didn't look as good as the t3 armor.
---
PSN: Android-I7
Villian: Noss - Gadgets/Controller/C.Rating 70