Good earth build

#1ShadowNinja95Posted 3/17/2012 7:43:36 PM
Can anyone help me with a good earth build?
---
FC: 4084 0012 6529
#2Lum_the_MadPosted 3/17/2012 8:20:19 PM
I would love to know this as well as I've heard mixed reviews on earth. Though I think you should specifify if you want tank or DPS. Personally I would love to hear a good loadout for an Earth tank. Most people I've heard love the DPS but have trouble getting earth to work in the harder raids and new alert.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#3Zobg89Posted 3/17/2012 11:25:50 PM
From what i asked and experienced this loadout works pretty well
Brick golem
Damage shift
Gemstone shield-for the damage absorption and the third after shock return damage
Unstoppable for the group control immunity which also dazes
Then its between epicenter and debris field people like epicenter because it pulls enemys in but since debris field does extra damage to dazed enemies i use it for the power interaction
Then i guess a crappy supercharge but i like to go with javk hammer if you have a troll w you
#4KingBezzPosted 3/19/2012 2:38:06 AM

Zobg89 posted...
From what i asked and experienced this loadout works pretty well
Brick golem
Damage shift
Gemstone shield-for the damage absorption and the third after shock return damage
Unstoppable for the group control immunity which also dazes
Then its between epicenter and debris field people like epicenter because it pulls enemys in but since debris field does extra damage to dazed enemies i use it for the power interaction
Then i guess a crappy supercharge but i like to go with javk hammer if you have a troll w you

I hope your a tank using that.

Earthen Grip

Upheaval

Shards

(Forgot name) One with the two rocks crashing into each other.

Reinforce

Earthquake 25% SC

This is a crushed way of Dps for Earth. Its better than dazed which I found out through various test. I know a couple other powers are pretty good, but this is a solid build.

#5Zobg89Posted 3/19/2012 2:45:08 AM
Yah sorry thats for a tank
#6Red_Magic336Posted 3/21/2012 12:29:08 PM
How u figure crush is better then daze?