Birdcaged

#1CasperJamesPosted 8/29/2012 10:17:51 AM
What is this? When I first logged on Two Face was on the communicator telling me to go after Penguin just like in Caging Penguin challenge. Now there is a Birdcaged instance in my journal that looks just like the solo challenge instance.
#2krullPosted 8/29/2012 10:31:17 AM
Yeah that's odd, it wanted me to go there as well, thought I just clicked on mission by mistake.
---
Think not that we are beaten. Think not we are restrained. We stand, unflinching witness, defiant now, Unchained.
-------<{Forever Begins Today}>-------
#3calvin_0Posted 8/29/2012 11:58:00 PM
ya i got that as well last night and i finish it i got renown from wayne tech.... as a villain...
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#4EvilMegasPosted 8/30/2012 2:06:10 AM
BirdCaged is a Duo mission if I'm not mistaken but it's the same mission as the solo one.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5bDdT.jpg
#5calvin_0Posted 8/30/2012 2:17:54 AM(edited)
EvilMegas posted...
BirdCaged is a Duo mission if I'm not mistaken but it's the same mission as the solo one.

IIRC birdcaged is the name for hero side for subway penguin mission... after i finish the mission instead of two face, i got to talk to harvey dent and apparently you can do both because after i complete the mission last night the console to that mission is still light up and i can still accept it...

i kinda wish this glitch happen to catwoman's mission instead of penguin mission... i need to farm catwoman's goggle for my hero...
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#6justinraPosted 8/30/2012 4:12:14 PM
EvilMegas posted...

IIRC birdcaged is the name for hero side for subway penguin mission... after i finish the mission instead of two face, i got to talk to harvey dent and apparently you can do both because after i complete the mission last night the console to that mission is still light up and i can still accept it...

i kinda wish this glitch happen to catwoman's mission instead of penguin mission... i need to farm catwoman's goggle for my hero...

They both complete at the same time anyway. Only difference is you get useless hero renown and two marks of triumph and 250 bucks
---
I endorse Firehouse Subs.
http://www.last.fm/user/justinra
#7PSDragonRngr01Posted 8/30/2012 4:52:32 PM
Four marks, not just the normal two (I checked it before completing it today).

Frankly I think it should be worth more anyway (and am very curious how much it will be after GU18), at least in single player. The duo version has always felt ridiculously easy by comparison.
---
The flame of courage, the light of wisdom, the strength of justice, the guardians of life. This is what a Ranger is...
#8MountGloriousPosted 8/30/2012 7:19:19 PM
justinra posted...
... you get useless hero renown...

It is useless why..?
#9justinraPosted 8/30/2012 7:21:33 PM
justinra posted...

It is useless why..?

Useless for a Villain. I don't have any hero character but if they get Rogue renown, it would be useless for them too
---
I endorse Firehouse Subs.
http://www.last.fm/user/justinra
#10MountGloriousPosted 8/30/2012 8:14:24 PM
justinra posted...
justinra posted...

It is useless why..?

Useless for a Villain. I don't have any hero character but if they get Rogue renown, it would be useless for them too

Ok, I see. I didn't know you were villain.