CGI intro video-Captain Marvel?

#1phalcon113Posted 9/6/2010 11:07:44 AM
In the intro video, Green Lantern is fighting Captain Marvel, and Captain Marvel kills Flash and Green Lantern. I thought Captain Marvel was a good guy. Am I misidentifying who that is in the video or have I missed something in the lore?
here is a link to the video
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/dcuniverseonline/video/6270883/dc-universe-online-cgi-intro-video
#2nobodylivePosted 9/6/2010 11:08:33 AM
It's Black Adam.
#3LiquidPython3Posted 9/6/2010 11:10:59 AM
im getting confused.
First, there's a lot of New Accounts(15) Asking answered questions.
Now, about a month later theres a few (25) asking.... Answered questions.
Is this board really that much of a Troll magnet, or am i just looking too hard?
---
"I'm a white male, between the ages of 18 and 49, with a loud mouth and a gun. I am the American dream."
#4phalcon113(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2010 11:15:21 AM
Board has 97 pages and counting, you're going to get repeated questions, if you want them to fade back to the bottom of the board with the previously answered repeated question, don't respond to it, by adding your post you kept it at the top that much longer, would have ended with me saying thanks after the Black Adam post, but inevitably this will drag on for another 10-100 posts between us insulting each other and complaining about this and that and will end when one of us gets bored. Sorry I didn't feel like looking beyond googling my question and going more than 10 pages deep on the board.
#5VobeDarkElfPosted 9/6/2010 11:46:48 AM
I am just glad people know who captain marvel is at least...
#6razkalPosted 9/6/2010 11:51:55 AM

Board has 97 pages and counting, you're going to get repeated questions, if you want them to fade back to the bottom of the board with the previously answered repeated question, don't respond to it, by adding your post you kept it at the top that much longer, would have ended with me saying thanks after the Black Adam post, but inevitably this will drag on for another 10-100 posts between us insulting each other and complaining about this and that and will end when one of us gets bored. Sorry I didn't feel like looking beyond googling my question and going more than 10 pages deep on the board.

It doesn't work like that, according to TOS of this site you are REQUIRED to use the search tool before creating a new topic.

This has been covered a few times so please use search tool and

/topic

---
Go home and be a family man........You've been studied, learnt and defeated.
X360 GT = RAGEofSHINIGAMI
#7LiquidPython3Posted 9/6/2010 11:52:10 AM
Sorry I didn't feel like looking beyond googling my question and going more than 10 pages deep on the board.

Nevermind the search bar.
---
"I'm a white male, between the ages of 18 and 49, with a loud mouth and a gun. I am the American dream."
#8jcopp72Posted 9/6/2010 11:59:23 AM
nobodylive posted...
It's Black Adam.

this and Capt. Marvel was bought by Marvel
#9LiquidPython3Posted 9/6/2010 12:02:47 PM
^ Lies, its obviously DC property if it interacts with DC characters.
---
#10razkalPosted 9/6/2010 12:06:37 PM
Because Marvel Comics trademarked their Captain Marvel comic book during the interim between the original Captain Marvel's Fawcett years and DC years, DC Comics is unable to promote and market their Captain Marvel/Marvel Family properties under that name. Since 1972, DC has instead used the trademark Shazam! as the title of their comic books and thus the name under which they market and promote the character. Consequently, Captain Marvel himself is frequently erroneously referred to as Shazam by those who assume that the title of the comic must be the name of the main character (to further add to the confusion, there is a character by that name who appears in Captain Marvel's origin story and occasionally thereafter.)

---
Go home and be a family man........You've been studied, learnt and defeated.
X360 GT = RAGEofSHINIGAMI