The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Can PC and PS3 Accounts....

#1amp3000Posted 1/9/2011 3:24:45 PM
If i have a pc and a ps3 and a copy on each system can i log in on the same account?
---
MGS4 IS THE GAME THAT SHATTERS THE UNIVERSE
#2Kuro_IbukaPosted 1/9/2011 3:25:58 PM

amp3000 posted...
If i have a pc and a ps3 and a copy on each system can i log in on the same account?
---

PC and PS3 are on seperate servers and accounts no you cant log into PC side if your on ps3 account and vice versa

#3amp3000(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2011 3:28:26 PM
what...thats wack
---
#4Kratos4028Posted 1/9/2011 3:31:48 PM
Yeah I'm kind of disappointed about that too. If they were connected then you wouldn't have to worry about what all the other people are complaining about, which is that the PS3 version is gonna fail. Which how can you for see that when the game hasn't even launched yet. Personally I think it will do pretty well on the PS3.
---
PSN: Bam_Bam0827
XboxLive: Kratos4028
#5Kuro_IbukaPosted 1/9/2011 3:34:16 PM

Kratos4028 posted...
Yeah I'm kind of disappointed about that too. If they were connected then you wouldn't have to worry about what all the other people are complaining about, which is that the PS3 version is gonna fail. Which how can you for see that when the game hasn't even launched yet. Personally I think it will do pretty well on the PS3.
---
PSN: Bam_Bam0827
XboxLive: Kratos4028

if for some crazy reason the ps3 does fail, i garentee they will just let you migrate to the PC version so what ever i can play either one...

#6amp3000(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2011 3:37:05 PM
Man cause i have 3 people but only 2 ps3's hmmmm
---
#7gh05tm4ch1n3Posted 1/9/2011 3:47:38 PM

if you watch the dc universe dev videos you will see they stated "to keep the content coming it would be 500% easier to do the experiences seperately, its easier to update and we believe keeping them seperate experiences will be better in the long run"

But I believe they done this due to sony's subscription limits on pc you can do a lifetime fee, but on ps3 you can only do a per month thats what I believe anyhow.... either way in the long run there will be loads to do in dc universe online and there are gonna be thousands on the servers whichever you have on pc and ps3

I am personally getting this for ps3 if you are doing the same add me my psn and xbl gamertag is below in my signature ^^