Question on Superman like build

#1scorpio manPosted 1/12/2011 10:50:21 PM
So I wanted to make a Superman mentor, brawler, flight, what power should I go with?

If I wanted to attack or if I wanted to tank?

---
Xbox Live GT - Polak Toma
PSN ID - Polish_Toma
#2ssjremukoPosted 1/12/2011 10:51:23 PM
Fire and Ice are the dps/tank powers. So one of those. I personally love Ice, but fire doesnt seem bad. I much prefer Ice though.
---
Well man and god both come from technology and technology comes from man and God and god comes from man which comes from God which might come from man, see?
#3scorpio man(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2011 10:54:20 PM
So taking ice to be a tank, does that make you super weak when it comes to solo play or pvp? Does it give any abilities that make you a real tank such as drawing the attention of enemies to yourself?

---
Xbox Live GT - Polak Toma
PSN ID - Polish_Toma
#4Savra104Posted 1/12/2011 11:03:58 PM
Superman, himself's, powers are currently unknown. He actually mostly uses Iconic Powers as well. Fire is a tank-based power set which sorta fits into Superman's fighting style of just tanking whatever (notice he never blocks unless he has to). It also fits into Superman's deriving his powers from the sun.
#5KilligraphyPosted 1/12/2011 11:36:29 PM
If you didn't know, City of Heroes and Champions Online, provide a Superman like power for defense; Invulnerability/Willpower. I was surprised myself to only see Ice and Fire as defense sets. Especially when two out of the three Hero Mentors use Invul and or Will. Ice Tanking looks cool (no pun intended) but we need more tanking sets.

---
"Heaven cannot brook two suns, nor earth two masters."
#6ssjremukoPosted 1/13/2011 1:19:12 PM
Ice has powers that reduce damage (and one that negates all and heals you for a short time) as well as some nice damaging powers. (I use Frost Blast which has a short cast time but OHKOs entire mobs easily). I quite love Ice. I'm playing fire now too but I'm not liking it quite so much.
---
Well man and god both come from technology and technology comes from man and God and god comes from man which comes from God which might come from man, see?
#7CrusaderZeRoPosted 1/13/2011 1:20:53 PM
Brawler / Flight / Ice

For iconic powers.

At level 10 pick heat vision, and next pick freeze breath.

At level 22 pick super strength to pick up trucks, buses, and cars.