IMA MAKE THIS SIMPLE... ring wars

#1gs3bullyPosted 1/20/2011 9:38:27 AM

i have a questions that no one has answered cleary at all.. my question is simple

Ring wars event pops up... what do i need to do to locate this event so i can participate?

i already know how to activate my pvp and all that, it just seems to pop up but i dont seem to

get the location its at

#2Jan-KlaasPosted 1/20/2011 9:42:36 AM
I have the same question!
---
Excuse my English, I'm Dutch!
PSN: Link_NL
#3MarlonBaconPosted 1/20/2011 9:43:36 AM
I never know where to go after I sign up as well. As level 30 I'm trying to look for other ways to earn money and supplies and equipment.
#4G3cko360Posted 1/20/2011 9:55:17 AM
Metropolis Police Stations (I think all of them). The recruiter will pop up outside of the station in a Green Lantern uniform. I'm not sure when exactly he pops up, but when it says 5 minutes until ring war event, he'll definitely already be there. The quest is called Fear VS Will.
---
PSN - SufferThorn
XBL GT - AlteredG3cko
#5GkiredPosted 1/20/2011 9:59:25 AM

ah, fear vs will. I played that but didnt know it was the ring war event. I still have it in my quest log. I ended up quitting the event because there were three heros along with me and probably a dozen villians in the area. The villians just camped at the hero respawn area, which was not inside one of those protective bubbles, and ganked us every time we respawned.

#6My_FilgaiaPosted 1/20/2011 10:17:27 AM
There are two conditions to fulfill for this quest:

1. Restore the leader to health with ring batteries
2. Defeat 5 members of the opposing side no less than 5 levels below yourself

Just winning the Ring War doesn't mean you've completed the quest.
---
The sauce is weak with this one. But...if he could be churned, he would make a powerful stir-fry.
#7_SilentassassinPosted 1/20/2011 10:20:48 AM
The quest title for ring wars is fear vs. will...if you make that your active quest it will take you right to it.
---
"There are no pacts between lions and men."