Help: Break Circe's hold over Aquaman?

#1bnmpPosted 1/22/2011 6:06:34 PM

Ok, I'm sure there is a simple answer that is going to make me feel dumb, but I just couldn't figure this one out: How do I break Circe's hold over Aquaman?

I get to the point where Aquaman stops fighting, Martian Manhunter disappeared, and Circe is standing in her red, sheild bubble. Then what am I supposed to do?

Help please?

#2ArcranisPosted 1/22/2011 6:25:42 PM
Forget about it because no one cares about Aquaman. There's a reason why he's the brunt of so many a joke. =P

j/k I'm afraid I do not know how to help on this one.
---
[PSN - Volkamar] My MNR Creations - http://www.modnationonline.com/profile/742-volkamar
#3SiPhuYodaPosted 1/24/2011 9:34:58 PM
Have you gotten past that yet because I'm stuck in the same spot as you are. I'm clueless as to what to do now =/
#4Dark_Cloud06Posted 1/24/2011 9:40:04 PM
you just gotta keep fighting. it'll end after about 3 rounds. i just beat it
---
XBL: PotKettleB1ack PSN: vDarkCloudv
twitter.com/wrightcj thechristianwright.blogspot.com
#5SiPhuYodaPosted 1/24/2011 9:42:12 PM
Right after the Brine Hulks and Martian Manhunter disappears, Arthur and Mera just stand there doing nothing...
#6bnmp(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2011 9:44:25 PM

I had to log out and try again later. It wasn't a matter of keep on fighting - both Circe and Aquaman stopped fighting after the first round of sea creatures - both just stood there doing nothing, nobody attacking anybody. I wasn't losing, but I couldn't win and move on either.