Help: Break Circe's hold over Aquaman?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. Help: Break Circe's hold over Aquaman?

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
5 years ago#1

Ok, I'm sure there is a simple answer that is going to make me feel dumb, but I just couldn't figure this one out: How do I break Circe's hold over Aquaman?

I get to the point where Aquaman stops fighting, Martian Manhunter disappeared, and Circe is standing in her red, sheild bubble. Then what am I supposed to do?

Help please?

User Info: Arcranis

Arcranis
5 years ago#2
Forget about it because no one cares about Aquaman. There's a reason why he's the brunt of so many a joke. =P

j/k I'm afraid I do not know how to help on this one.
[PSN - Volkamar] My MNR Creations - http://www.modnationonline.com/profile/742-volkamar

User Info: SiPhuYoda

SiPhuYoda
5 years ago#3
Have you gotten past that yet because I'm stuck in the same spot as you are. I'm clueless as to what to do now =/

User Info: Dark_Cloud06

Dark_Cloud06
5 years ago#4
you just gotta keep fighting. it'll end after about 3 rounds. i just beat it
XBL: PotKettleB1ack PSN: vDarkCloudv
twitter.com/wrightcj thechristianwright.blogspot.com

User Info: SiPhuYoda

SiPhuYoda
5 years ago#5
Right after the Brine Hulks and Martian Manhunter disappears, Arthur and Mera just stand there doing nothing...

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
5 years ago#6

I had to log out and try again later. It wasn't a matter of keep on fighting - both Circe and Aquaman stopped fighting after the first round of sea creatures - both just stood there doing nothing, nobody attacking anybody. I wasn't losing, but I couldn't win and move on either.

1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. Help: Break Circe's hold over Aquaman?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived