Epic / Purple loot from challenge Mode bosses

#1SpacyCaseyPosted 1/26/2011 9:09:40 AM
I saw a post of epic gear but I am interested to know where the epic piece was found and the possiblity of more than one epic piece availbie per the same boss. Heres what I have so far:

Faust's helm (style "Felix Faust")
from Felix Faust in Manheim Theatre Challenge mode

Elite OMAC Ceturion Helmet (style "Brother Eye")
-from last boss in OMAC base duo

Post your findings so we know what challenge mode bosses to farm for cool loot!
#2squiggy9996999Posted 1/26/2011 9:13:04 AM
pretty much anything level 30 will give you better drops. the problem is i keep getting the same one, like the helmet.
#3haberdasher007Posted 1/26/2011 9:17:23 AM
ive picked up those along with:

Harley's head armor

Raven's head armor

Robin's staff - was a blue though

and some other one i can't recall now that was another head armor. i think thats all they drop is head armors as far as purples.
#4tomo012Posted 1/26/2011 9:17:41 AM
I got a purple drop from Harley in the solo challenge. If I remember correctly it's Harley's jester hat and it has really some good stats. The style you unlock is different from the other clown/joker style. Sometimes I will use it as my head armor because it looks so weird and cool.

After having done most of the solo challenges 2-3 times up to this point, that's all I've been able to get so far though.
---
You think you know, but you don't know anything at all.
#5vekaresPosted 1/26/2011 9:23:39 AM
I got Robins belt as a purple......it is under the Robin style too so im wondering if you can collect the entire set.
#6haberdasher007Posted 1/26/2011 9:24:23 AM
ive done the challenges numerous times (got the challenge expert feat a couple days ago) and the bosses tend to drop the same things over and over.

the one thing that i didn't recall seeing before was a one-handed sword that i guess was good but i don't have the one handed ability and i couldn't trade it, so i sold it.

it may have been good though as i found a staff in a challenge mode i think that has more dps than any other weapon ive seen in game so far. i think its more than the weapons at the ring war vendor.
#7farkedup2Posted 1/26/2011 9:26:26 AM
are some of those lvl 30 missions doable solo?
---
GT/PSN: hurriedPlayer
Killing joke | Villain Name - 1 - Hero's Name - 68 BOTH lvl 30
#8tomo012Posted 1/26/2011 9:28:35 AM
are some of those lvl 30 missions doable solo?

Can only be done solo.
---
You think you know, but you don't know anything at all.
#9haberdasher007Posted 1/26/2011 9:29:12 AM
the challenge missions are just missions you have already done (for heroes its fighting ivey, harley, dr. psycho, faust, trigon and spectre again) but on hard. all enemies are lvl30. these are easily doable once youve done a few and get the good equips.
#10scrahfyPosted 1/26/2011 9:36:55 AM(edited)
lol