Asylum Botanical Garden

#1xcetraxPosted 2/8/2011 11:20:54 AM
so the last place i need to finish off all the exploration missions is arkham island. the only "spot" on the island i can't seem find is the botanical garden. i've glided over every square inch of the damn island, and nothing. it's not on the actual map either.

anyone know where it is?

thanks in advance.
---
#2tomo012Posted 2/8/2011 11:34:57 AM
It's in the room where you fight Ivy. It's not hidden and is pretty much in plain sight.
---
You think you know, but you don't know anything at all.
#3tomo012Posted 2/8/2011 11:35:45 AM
Wait, have you even been inside Arkham?
---
You think you know, but you don't know anything at all.
#4cekchukPosted 2/8/2011 11:43:19 AM

Yeah, I must have criss-crossed a dozen times before I stumbled across it. I don't remember where it was, but I'll check it out tonight and post it if you haven't found it by then. There are a couple of things I did do and find though - 1) I flew very low, low enough for the outdoor prisoners to target me and 2) - there are some locations that aren't actually ON the island, they're on the shore side (it might have just been the docks, I don't remember).

#5xcetrax(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 7:22:06 PM
i considered both the fact that i wasn't flying quite low enough, and the fact that it might be inside, but the fact that i managed to get every single other location by flying rather high, and the fact that every other location is in fact an outdoor location, lead me to believe that something was wrong. i'm quite glad to hear that it's not though.
i'll try it again, flying/gliding much lower. in case i can't find it though, i would appreciate it if you posted the location of it for me.

thanks so much.
---
#6xcetrax(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2011 4:15:58 AM
found it this morning, after just gliding a bit lower. i musta been only about 4 feet above the "discovery" hight all the other times.

60 sweet feat points, feels good.

thanks to all who helped.
---