Celtic Back Piece

#1arby64Posted 4/15/2011 9:29:05 AM
Can anyone confirm specific bosses where they have seen this piece drop. (To complete the collecion for the St. paddys Feat)
---
PSN/XBOX: arby64
#2NameBrandjPosted 4/15/2011 9:47:38 AM
arby64 posted...
Can anyone confirm specific bosses where they have seen this piece drop. (To complete the collecion for the St. paddys Feat)

you can't buy it?

I know we were re running some lvl 15 missions for people who didnt have the mentor, and it dropped on WW lvl 15 mission final boss.
---
Because thats how I roll <> DCUO Hero lvl 30 controller No Mans Land; League Meta Justice
#3karmaxdustPosted 4/15/2011 10:25:59 AM
There's no backpiece for the St. Patricks Day feat. All you have to do is buy what's available from that vender.

The backpiece you're talking about is totally different. There's two backpieces, CELTIC SNAKE, and CELTIC. I got both of those pieces through DUOS from the last bosses. 100% sure green lantern duo dropped the celtic snake, forgot which dropped the other piece, but it was a DUO as well.
#4RenfieldXPosted 4/15/2011 10:51:25 AM

karmaxdust posted...
There's no backpiece for the St. Patricks Day feat. All you have to do is buy what's available from that vender.

The backpiece you're talking about is totally different. There's two backpieces, CELTIC SNAKE, and CELTIC. I got both of those pieces through DUOS from the last bosses. 100% sure green lantern duo dropped the celtic snake, forgot which dropped the other piece, but it was a DUO as well.

Ummm....yeah, there is a back piece for the feat. You can buy all of the pieces except the back (I think it's the Celtic one that you need for the feat, not Celtic Snake). I'm not sure where I picked it up. I ran through all of the challenge missions yesterday, and when I went to sell off my vendor trash it was in my inventory. I think that all of the challenge/duo bosses have a chance to drop it.

#5NameBrandjPosted 4/15/2011 10:59:20 AM
yes you need the back piece, and all bosses have been dropping extra celtic stuff
---
Because thats how I roll <> DCUO Hero lvl 30 controller No Mans Land; League Meta Justice
#6Bamm64Posted 4/15/2011 3:44:33 PM
dont forget the 2 hats that you cant buy.
---
"**** the NCR. New Enclave scum."~ grand_kaizer
#7JafinPosted 4/15/2011 6:26:11 PM
I love the Celtic back piece, not the cape, the little sliver of material that hangs off one shoulder, but I can't use it because my toons arm is always poking through it which ruins it for me. SADFACE.
#8karmaxdustPosted 4/15/2011 11:08:07 PM
Oh my mistake. I got the feat as I bought the last piece forgetting I had the back. Never bothered to look. But yeah keep doing duos.