Healer Restoration gear...

#11squiggy9996999Posted 7/12/2011 10:08:26 AM
btw, if you play pvp then wearing good gear is important again, because after they block your attack you will die fast lol.
#12J1Memphis10Posted 7/12/2011 12:09:19 PM

RW_Bear posted...
Also note that a healer with little less restoration is much more useful alive than someone who has more but is always dead.

Stand in your circle if you're sorcery. Helps bunches.

#13JoykiIIerPosted 7/12/2011 1:19:59 PM
You're probably wasting a lot of health with that much resto. For the current content, anything above 1300 is overkill - most of your teammates don't have enough health to absorb that much healing (except and probably exclusive to your fire tank).
---
Valhalla, I am coming....
#14_Dreamcast_Posted 7/12/2011 1:41:37 PM
@dasayles:

i tried to compile a list of all the highest restoration items in the game...

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuops3/posts/list.m?topic_id=24816

in your post you seem to hint at some items that might not be on my list... specifically: "THe Cape 71 Restoration came from the treasure box in Kahndaq. Its Blue" and "The hands are I believe 60 or 55 Restore I believe inner or Outer."

now i calculated that if you get all the items on my list you should be able to get your resto to 1647... you say with what you got you hit 1630... however, if the stats of the items you mentioned are accurate, and you have the other items on my list (which you sound like you do) you should be able to get that number much higher... which leaves me puzzled... so, can you write down the full info and stats on that back piece and hands piece you alluded to, so i can put them on my list as confirmed items and re-adjust my resto projection...

because as of now, the highest resto back piece that i know of is called the "Cloak of Broken Dreams"... it has 55 resto (11 more than T2), and is a blue drop from (i believe) the OBC treasure box... you claim you have a back piece with 71 resto... that's big... if this is true, i'd like to know exactly what the cape is called and it's full stats, if you wouldn't mind... also, you claim to have a pair of hands with 60 or 55 resto... as far as i know, the best resto hands in the game are the T2 which have 39... so if you have a pair with 55 or 60, again, that's a big jump, so i would really appreciate if you could write down the full info and stats of those hands...

thanks in advance...
---
DCUO- Name: Earthly; Power: Nature; Role: Healer; Server: Blood Will Run
You can't take the sky from me...
#15_Dreamcast_Posted 7/12/2011 2:20:14 PM(edited)
and just to clear some things up:

Use Raid handblasters (get power back faster) 94 Restoration. From Kahndaq

as far as i know there are 4 weapons which have the 94 resto stat (hand blasters, one handed, bow, and rifle)... not getting into an argument about which would be the best to use (i personally also believe you'd be best with the hand blasters), just pointing out there are multiple with the 94 stat...

The head came from T2 oolong 94 Restoration, Its blue

yup, Spec-Ops Recon Helmet, 94 resto, drops at 2nd boss of T2 oolong

THe Cape 71 Restoration came from the treasure box in Kahndaq. Its Blue

i would love to know more about this alleged item... please post the name and full stats if you can... cus the best resto back i know of is cloak of broken dreams, which has 55 resto...

The legs 102 Restoration came from BC3,

yup

The Feet 60 Restoration came from either BC3 or Outer I can't remember.

they came from BC3, drop at omac batman, 60 resto

The shoulders are T2 51 Restore because I can't find any better.

50 resto, actually...

The hands are I believe 60 or 55 Restore I believe inner or Outer.

this is another one that's news to me... as far as i know, the best resto hands are the T2 ones... so if you have a pair with more than 39 resto (the amount which T2 have), please write down name and full stats so i can get it on the list...

The Waist is 71 or 60 Restore also from T2 Oolong

60, and it's from LOA... drops off Bolt Claw specfically apprently too...

The Neck piece from BC3 Is the best.

yes, although stat wise it is identical to the mindful locket... but the extra thing it does makes the old neck piece obsolete by comparison...

The Rings are 24 Restore a piece They are blue don't know where they are

ring of the five elements... drops in smallville among other places i think... and yea, slightly more resto than the clutch of mercy (purple raid drop healer ring)

The mask came from Kahndaq.

yes, of the two purple raid drop healer masks, the one from khan has the better resto, its called crested mask of the law, and has 16 i believe... the eye patch of justice has less resto but more power...

please, if you can get the info on those items, let me know... thanks...
---
DCUO- Name: Earthly; Power: Nature; Role: Healer; Server: Blood Will Run
You can't take the sky from me...