Best Build for Solo player?

#1yangmasterPosted 7/16/2011 3:58:29 PM
New to game and was wondering whats the best build for a solo player since no one is willing to help me out?

My Build is:
Hero
Dual Swords
Nature
Flight

Joined PSIForce in promise of help but didn't get any so I left that league.
#2NasteemanPosted 7/16/2011 4:47:02 PM
I've been trying a whole lot of different types of builds, some I've liked, and some I didn't, but they all seem to work quite well solo. It's more a matter of HOW you play, not WHAT you play, if you get my meaning. Try a whole bunch of types and see what appeals to you. There's no one particular build that's better than another, IMO. The only thing I might add is to keep in mind, what kind of role(s) you will want to pay when you eventually group with other players.
#3yangmaster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2011 1:15:44 AM
I just need a build that can get me through the game by myself. Right now Hand Blast+Fire+Flight is working really well for me at the moment but people told me to do Rifle+Sorcery+Flight/Super-Speed for solo play to keep myself alive.

I tried many build but most of them are boring or lets just say the game itself gets boring doing same mission over and over...
#4zodeonrizelPosted 7/17/2011 3:02:12 AM
the world your in is
#5NasteemanPosted 7/17/2011 8:44:15 AM
yangmaster posted...
I just need a build that can get me through the game by myself. Right now Hand Blast+Fire+Flight is working really well for me at the moment but people told me to do Rifle+Sorcery+Flight/Super-Speed for solo play to keep myself alive.

I tried many build but most of them are boring or lets just say the game itself gets boring doing same mission over and over...

Don't listen to anyone who tells you do "This type of build" to survive solo . If you play to your charatcter's strengths and play smart overall, any build you come up with should do quite well.
#6yangmaster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2011 12:24:13 PM
zodeonrizel posted...
the world your in is

Relentless
#7zodeonrizelPosted 7/17/2011 12:34:35 PM
oh i was going to get out of solo hell me am on the killing joke if on to difficult for come to that world i can get you lvl up in 2 to 3 day geared up in 3 to 4 weeks if you put in the time my psn is zodeon-rizel
#8yangmaster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2011 10:13:05 PM
zodeonrizel posted...
oh i was going to get out of solo hell me am on the killing joke if on to difficult for come to that world i can get you lvl up in 2 to 3 day geared up in 3 to 4 weeks if you put in the time my psn is zodeon-rizel

Alright cool I'll add you.