Future Batman/Future Harley

#1GlassCityBossPosted 9/6/2011 7:43:48 PM
When are they being release anyone know?
---
PSN:Glasscityboss
#2EskimoBrotherPosted 9/6/2011 8:39:55 PM
Its already out, you need to buy arkham joker then play legends arkham 4s and win 10 times in a row, and you'll get completed quest.

Then you are given choice between the two.
#3Kooljay95Posted 9/7/2011 2:30:00 PM
The Bled posted...
Its already out, you need to buy arkham joker then play legends arkham 4s and win 10 times in a row, and you'll get completed quest.

Then you are given choice between the two.

>.>
---
Psn-jaaronhart
My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. Patrick Star
#4GaMeTiMeOvErPosted 9/8/2011 9:44:14 AM
Is this true? Anyone have a link?
---
E-A-G-L-E-S - EAGLES!!!
#5MadcapunlimitedPosted 9/8/2011 9:47:45 AM
GaMe TiMe OvEr posted...
Is this true? Anyone have a link?

As true as how you used to be able to get Arkham Joker by winning every match with a perfect score with each character 10 times in a row
---
Looking for a new game to love
#6iTPCiPosted 9/8/2011 10:18:32 AM
did u guys know Future Batman lost both his arms and both his legs in the explosion from jokers rpg in the video...true story.....fracture's buddies save him which is why he is in the second video in FOS

DCUO Issue Number 8=Awesome gold.....except Harley is clearly dead in that issue......

I think the future batman/harley is from the 1st video and not the 2nd video....like when FOS gets destroyed and luther time travels
#7squiggy9996999Posted 9/8/2011 11:13:00 AM
it's not officially a comic book until it has broken continuity (harley alive in future but dead in present). :)
#8RW_BearPosted 9/8/2011 5:41:19 PM
iTPCi posted...

I think the future batman/harley is from the 1st video and not the 2nd video....like when FOS gets destroyed and luther time travels

It definitely is. Harley dies in the first movie. Batman in the second movie looks completely different to the picture you see. I would prefer to have the one from "fracture" though. He looks much different to play as.
#9CyclonicWindsPosted 9/9/2011 9:43:04 AM
I do remember them mentioning something about another version of Batman... in the most recent interview regarding FoS before it was released. Although, it did sound like a big "maybe".