lifetime membership

#1antoinejonesPosted 10/29/2011 9:15:57 AM
how much does it cost and will it be available once the game goes F2P? i mean if i wind up liking the game id rather give them 100 bucks or w/e and stay at legendary forever than to pay 15 bucks a month for the "rest of my life" obviously the lifetime option is cheaper in the end...

also was that option even available at all on PS3 or was it just PC only?
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#2NasteemanPosted 10/29/2011 9:24:08 AM
No lifetime membership for PS3 as of right now, no indication that there will be at at any point in the future. Closest thing is a 12 month memebership for about $119. The PC version MIGHT have a lifetime membership, I don't know for sure %100..
#3pirajacintoPosted 10/29/2011 10:13:42 AM
The PC version does have a lifetime membership.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#4betamax66Posted 10/30/2011 4:59:24 PM
A lot of people refused to sub because it was offered for pc and not ps3. I remember it being an issue for lots of players. SOE apparently didn't give a f$$$.
#5DuvauchellePosted 10/31/2011 11:15:33 AM
The PC lifetime membership was $200, but the PSN limits you to spend only $150 at a time. That was the problem with it.
#6Malus_X6Posted 11/3/2011 7:23:20 PM
Hopefully we get the option. I wouldn't mind plunking down $200 for that. Of course, I'd have to get the $200 first...

---
Official Elder God of the PS3 MK Board.
PSN: LordMalus
#7hapyooPosted 11/3/2011 7:53:09 PM
I'm a member on the pc and it is not worth it. No real new content at all this year besides the holiday events which everyone can do. All the content is just recycling old levels and enemies and mixing them up. It isn't even staple it keeps crashing. Becoming a green lantern cost 11 bucks. Don't spend money on anything else. If you don't want to be a green lantern then save your money for The Flash DLC in Dec. You get 3 more alerts/duos for green lanterns which will help you get tier 1 gear faster. But you don't have time to kill to do all the alerts there are right now in a day don't waste your money unlocking more alerts.
#8hypermoePosted 11/3/2011 9:49:06 PM
This was one of the reasons why i stop playing (bought the game at launch) and while i dont mind paying monthly fees i would much rather have a lifetime fee (even now that its free to play) its just more covenant for me as i dont need to worry about paying.

I dont see why with the limit we have on the ps3 just lower it for us and give PC gamers extra for letting us pay 50$ off the normal price.
---
3DS FC: 5412-9893-0504