Green Lantern DLC Problem

#1AenishaPosted 11/5/2011 9:42:00 PM
I purchased this in game and something popped up about redeeming it? Its not enabled on my account and I dont know where to go to enable to DLC.
---
You just got beaten.. by a GIRL!
#2HydroCannabinolPosted 11/5/2011 10:02:12 PM
Yes I would like to know this too. It did reflect I'm premium now which is cool, but I started a new character and I can't figure out how to access the green lantern stuff.

Any help would be cool.
---
PSN: Mind Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#3wazapmanPosted 11/5/2011 10:12:21 PM
happened to me to last night, go to the ingame marketplace, then dlc or featured i cant remember, coz i havent got past this second loading screen for an hour now ! (or i could double check for you )

there's a redeem/claim tab at the upper right screen, then you'll be presented with things to activate ingame, i got some kind of lantern decree and another thing which i ignored in hurry so i can just jump back in the game, soon as i jumped in world shutting down in 30m lol
#4LeariiPosted 11/5/2011 10:12:53 PM
the DLC its a gitch so you guys have to wait i guess
#5HydroCannabinolPosted 11/6/2011 10:09:02 AM
wazapman posted...
happened to me to last night, go to the ingame marketplace, then dlc or featured i cant remember, coz i havent got past this second loading screen for an hour now ! (or i could double check for you )

there's a redeem/claim tab at the upper right screen, then you'll be presented with things to activate ingame, i got some kind of lantern decree and another thing which i ignored in hurry so i can just jump back in the game, soon as i jumped in world shutting down in 30m lol

Where is this menu??

I got the code in my email but I can't find it for the life of me to activate it.. grrr.
---
PSN: Mind Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#6Grim_ReapyPosted 11/6/2011 10:25:19 AM
It's already unlocked. I thought there was something else I had to download but after a maintenance check, it popped up.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/144523.png
You're pretentious, this club sucks, I have beef. Let's fight.
#7phantom6Posted 11/6/2011 11:13:03 AM
How do I access the bonus content? I have the "recruitment decree" in my inventory and what appears to be a Green Lantern ring on my right hand but there's no guide data for any of the GL stuff. That's something this game sorely lacks, there are next to no tutorials for items, dlc or Anthony else. The opening mission should have been a little more in depth on the whole training thing.
---
R.I.P. Princess, Feb. 14, 1992 - June 2, 2004
#8NasteemanPosted 11/6/2011 12:57:49 PM
phantom6 posted...
How do I access the bonus content? I have the "recruitment decree" in my inventory and what appears to be a Green Lantern ring on my right hand but there's no guide data for any of the GL stuff. That's something this game sorely lacks, there are next to no tutorials for items, dlc or Anthony else. The opening mission should have been a little more in depth on the whole training thing.
If you mean the three missions included inthe DLC, those won't show up in your journal until your toon reaches level 30.