I'll answer all your DCUO question here......

#381Notorious_KGBPosted 12/3/2011 12:17:59 AM
what is weaponization for?
---
PSN: Cpt_Jake_Sparrow
#382ThatOneGuyStevePosted 12/3/2011 5:15:39 AM
kkrauss posted...
other than emblems and the feat is there any other advantage fo having max renown?

I do not believe so. After the first rank up, you can buy the 1 Mark of Conquest gear sets, and after that, I believe each rank up only gives feats(which are quite important anyway), and access to buy the emblems(which also gives a feat, for owning all 3) with max rank.

Notorious_KGB posted...
what is weaponization for?

The innate +100% weaponization doubles the dmg done by picking up objects and using them as weapons(i.e. barrels, benches, cars, ect...) as well as allows you to pick up the particularly big items, such as large debris and cars.
---
If murder were legal, I'd play the genocide game.
Official Steve of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#383username1289(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 12:18:57 PM
kkrauss posted...
other than emblems and the feat is there any other advantage fo having max renown?

Nope. Feats and emblems only. Its a good amount of feat points though.
---
Gamertag: username1199 PS3: username 1198
His gaze burning on the edge of our dreams
#384Notorious_KGBPosted 12/3/2011 3:51:16 PM(edited)
what is a good build for a hard light dps like which powers/supports is good to use up to fos 3 and the usual raids etc?
#385Mindwipe77Posted 12/4/2011 9:12:49 AM
so i been doing duos and solo challenges for about 2 weeks now and have almost the whole tier 1 set save 2 pieces. I just thought to check my CR and it's at 42 currently. I have not done any tier 1 hard alerts at all as i forgot about them doing duos and such and i see they have a CR of 34. I'm wondering unless i want feats is there any reason to do these now? Do these t1 alerts drop gear better then my t1 raven armor? Or should i get my cr up and try to focus on hard t2 alerts now?
---
Now Playing-Skyrim(360) King of Fighters 13(360)
Buying next- Final Fantasy 13-2 CE( PS3)
#386GameGenie01Posted 12/4/2011 7:51:30 PM
I'm still confused on the armor what do the colors mean?

How can I tell the difference from PVP armor and PVE armor?

Where to buy good armor before lv cap(30)?
---
The battle my be over, but the war has just started!!
PSN: Eckoblue__ Xbox Live: Afropower
#387username1289(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2011 9:38:45 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
so i been doing duos and solo challenges for about 2 weeks now and have almost the whole tier 1 set save 2 pieces. I just thought to check my CR and it's at 42 currently. I have not done any tier 1 hard alerts at all as i forgot about them doing duos and such and i see they have a CR of 34. I'm wondering unless i want feats is there any reason to do these now? Do these t1 alerts drop gear better then my t1 raven armor? Or should i get my cr up and try to focus on hard t2 alerts now?

Sorry for the late reply, had a long and busy weekend.

THe order of level 30 content goes like this:

Duos: THese are pretty easy. Hive base, omac, gotham university, gotham hospital are all pretty easy. Here you will earn MArks of Triumph to earn t1 gear.

T1 alerts: These vary in difficulty, with armory and area 51 being the easiest, and Arkham asylum being one of the harder ones.

Raids: start with Kandaq and outer, earn t2 gear an move up to sub, inner, and then FoS raids.

For duos, you dont really need to much t1 gear.

Alerts: a few peices is good.

Raids: i wouldnt do kandaq without at least 5/8 t1 and 2/8 t2. I wouldnt try inner/sub without full t1 gear or better, and the FoS raids required at least full t2.

So, to answer your question mindwipe: Yes, move into alerts. If I were you, I would probably start Kandaq and outer raid. You shoudnt have a problem with any alerts, other than the fact that you might not know the strategies. Ask your league to run you through them.

And yes, the t1 alerts drop better gear/weapons than duos, but I doubt it will be better than the t1 gear you have on.
---
#388username1289(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2011 9:55:44 AM
GameGenie01 posted...
I'm still confused on the armor what do the colors mean?

How can I tell the difference from PVP armor and PVE armor?

Where to buy good armor before lv cap(30)?

Colors are just an easy way to tell if the gear is good. The order is: Gray,green,blue,purple.

The thing is, even in the colors their is an order:

In purple, for example, the order is usually: t1 ,t1,5 ,t2, t2,5 ,t3.

An easy way to tell if an item is good is to see if your stats within the armor peice are green or red. Green means your base stats witht he item equiped go up. Red means the opposite, and is worse than the armor you are wearing. Sometimes the stats are both green and red, signifying that some stats will go up and some down. It is up to you to decide if this trade off is worth eqpuiping the item.

As for PVP/PVE armor, all PVP gear gives you Toughness, and no defense.
All PVE gear gives you defense, and not toughness. This is the main difference between the two.

If an armor peice has toughness, its for pvp. If it has defense, its for PVE.
---
#389Helba QotDPosted 12/5/2011 10:44:01 AM
So...dominance? I'm making a Mental character, bow and acrobatics, and I thought to make him DPS. I'm a little confused on Dominance though. It says in game the higher your dominance the longer your stun/trap effects last right? And the duration is based on the damage the effect causes so I would want low might, right?

I've been specing into trees with crit bonuses and dominance bonuses. Nearly all of my powers went to telekinesis and innates.
#390AnimedanPosted 12/5/2011 12:27:29 PM
What do you get for winning pvp arena other than influences, and 1 MoC? Cause some players take it extremely serious!!!