How do I get into the War Room?

#1WilliambatsonPosted 11/21/2011 6:12:47 AM

The only place I've seen to get there is blocked off by some huge none opening doors. :-(

#2calvin_0Posted 11/21/2011 6:15:42 AM
IIRC you need to complete your mentor's lv.30 quest to get into the War Room.
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#3Williambatson(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 6:20:15 AM

calvin0 posted...
IIRC you need to complete your mentor's lv.30 quest to get into the War Room.
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0

Oh, merde. I was hoping to test out some of the new weapon skills I got. Since most of the Gorilla's are weak and I can only get two hits in before they are down. :-[ Ah well, better make my new character instead then. :D 

#4__Featurez__Posted 11/21/2011 7:14:55 AM
Not entirely true I got into the war room at lv 11 but I couldn't talk to anybody just walk around.
#5moxxidudePosted 11/21/2011 7:17:35 AM
The War Room is downstairs where you purchase styles, practice fighting and speak to Ambush Bug and Beast Boy. You're talking about the JLA chambers upstairs with Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman standing around looking busy. There are teleporters near the room that will get you in, but you do have to be Level 30. Although on a couple of occasions they were working before I was level 30. I just couldn't speak to the heroes inside.
---
GameFOX for Gamefaqs Firefox users is a must have add-on.
#6MinnisPosted 11/21/2011 9:32:31 AM
The war room is open from the start. Just go down the stairs.

You can get into the hall of justice before level 30 if you are part of a group.