Best PvE DPS Build?

#11DemonicDracoPosted 12/3/2011 6:36:35 AM
dude your high noone out damages me .
---
Beauty is the only truth in this world.
#12Undead SaintPosted 12/3/2011 7:05:26 AM
DemonicDraco posted...
dude your high noone out damages me .

You should make a guide with your stats and loadout on the official forums. It could be very helpful since trollers need all the help they can get in the dps department.
---
Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.
What's up with the parentheses in random places?-Gamemaster1212
#13Hellion_ClairePosted 12/3/2011 7:09:15 AM
This place has a basic guide to DPS

http://dcuo.mmorpg-life.com/1912/news/dcuo-basic-guide-to-dps/
---
PSN: XHellionClairEX
#14J1Memphis10Posted 12/3/2011 8:39:17 AM
luppo31057 posted...
sorry just check the title
so for pve fire and sorcery ate quite good
they generaly outdamage other dps in raid
if i were i would choose ice, if played with the right power they can stand against the best fire and sorcery and that s generally impressive

Wrong. Whatever you do, do not try to dps as ice. The only weaker dps powerset than ice is mental.
#15Colonel_RomeoPosted 12/3/2011 9:01:41 AM
J1 i'm pretty sure on ice I could out dps that, guys gadget's. Your using brawling please allow me smoke what you have if you think you can out compete like that. That or either I have been gone for, to long.
---
i5 2500k, 8gb g.skill snipper @1600, AsRock Extreme3 z68, 64gb,sli 550 ti, 400r case.
#16J1Memphis10Posted 12/3/2011 9:25:36 AM
Colonel_Romeo posted...
J1 i'm pretty sure on ice I could out dps that, guys gadget's. Your using brawling please allow me smoke what you have if you think you can out compete like that. That or either I have been gone for, to long.

That depends on the gear and the raid. Gadget brawling is actually an ideal set up for many parts of raids. During melee-able bosses and mobs gadget dps(if they know what they are doing) can easily beat ice. However, that guy doesn't sound like he knows what he is doing.

It takes a while to build a good gadget dps though, so I don't consider it worthwhile. Also, since you have been gone I will warn you. Do not fight gadget dps 1vs1. They will probably roflstomp you. Every class now has a move that absorbs the same or more than reflect. Gadgets has 2 that do so, plus insane burst damage. If you're fighting in dps stance, expect a lot of beatings.
#17Colonel_RomeoPosted 12/3/2011 5:02:59 PM
I see well i got a thing or two up my sleeves, they have lost faith in my ice, ill be back on tuesday I will be very interested in my skills against one.
---
i5 2500k, 8gb g.skill snipper @1600, AsRock Extreme3 z68, 64gb,sli 550 ti, 400r case.
#18NHZ1337Posted 12/3/2011 5:10:42 PM
ice used to be one of the top dpsers.... but alot has changed. now... i think itts scorc... and thats its, afther that its pretty balanced, or different advantages to the class's.

No im not saying scorc is the best dps, but i would say its the easyist to dps with and get high numbers. much like ice is a easyer tank to tank with, fire dosnt suck just alot harder to do the same job.

and fire has never been one of the best dps, fire looks like that b/c most fire guys spam like whores, and still do. spamming dosnt not equal skill or greatness.

Always look at power in afther you look at the squed... dps charts. Charts Are Really Bad Way To Measure Class's. Still its mostly comes down to skill off the players.
#19Neverwinter27Posted 12/3/2011 5:11:10 PM
http://dcuo.mmorpg-life.com/1912/news/dcuo-basic-guide-to-dps/

Ok the first thing they said is to not use Handblasters, why? I heard that it builds up power faster so you can use active loadouts more often
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJTdNA-Btig
#20niightmarePosted 12/4/2011 4:40:34 AM
im on the us ps3 server hero side please come find me for a raid and see if you can say ice isnt good for dps. i run ice and am almost unbeatable. send nllghtmare a message in game. yea thats 2 L's because we all know crisis got the shaft during the megaserver change
---
"Killing is necessary, but it damages the Soul"
http://live.xbox.com/member/Niightmare187