best hard light dps loadout to use?

#1Notorious_KGBPosted 1/30/2012 1:17:12 AM
topic
---
PSN: Cpt_Jake_Sparrow
#2fred_ff_maniacPosted 1/30/2012 1:45:57 AM
Mine is claw, weight, snap trap for dmg buff, deflect damage and the two supercharges.
I've recently changed to staff and I aim to do massive aoe dmg with my weight, survive and use snap trap for damage buff and single focus damage.

for reference, I've recently crit 3k damage on heat wave in cc bounty
#3fred_ff_maniacPosted 1/30/2012 1:54:56 AM
Forgot to mention that I can afford to 'jump in' for easier raids like kahn and bc but not fos unless there are only few enemies left
#4JoshuaBagwellPosted 1/30/2012 8:21:23 AM
ballistic assault, minigun, chomppers, light blast (for me cause i have lots of sp and can survive to get close i get whip thrash good for challenges), hand clap, then whatever you want

i got all the way to fan and snap trap on the support and assault just got hand clap on the side and went down to light blast

then your 2 iconics for damage
---
Guyver
#5Notorious_KGB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2012 4:52:46 PM
is snap trap fan still good to use? lol
---
PSN: Cpt_Jake_Sparrow
#6NHZ1337Posted 1/30/2012 6:25:45 PM
yes... always have been always will be.
#7NHZ1337Posted 1/30/2012 7:01:38 PM
i dont understand DPS's.... you guys have no real full blown dps load out of something. Lemmie help ya'll out.... SP(skill points aside)

POWERS. Full DPS.

Do Not Get Anything in The Support Tree.
Get Crit Attack chance and Crit Attack Damage % Boost.
Get Vit/Power. Get Super Strength.
Get these Iconic's MAXIMISE your Damage Out Put. Basics.

Vit/Power Iconic.... for those of you who dont know or dont want to understand(more than likely b/c your bad dpers) Vit/power... give you more power back and give you more power to work with to do your damage.

Super Strength = Light Weight. No Light weight, no need for Super Strength.

Your a DPS/Damage Dealer.... Dont act like a tank or like your soloing. If your in a group and your job is to kill, then Work to be the best at it. Dont be Balanced.

Afther This You will have enough power points to get your Damage Dealing Powers. No Support Tree. Its Called Support for a reason. Get everything but choppa and chainsaw. You should have 1 power point left. Depending on your play style... you can choose between choppa and chainsaw. Thats all yours, both are good, and at the same time, both are meh.... Very very good in "Situations".

Your bread and butter should be Snap-Trap, Chompers, Ram.
Snap-Trap To Fan To Claws.
Chompers are just good AOE attack. very basic...
Ram to ChainWhipx2. Good close Combat semi AOE Attack, very quick.

For pete sakes... Dont be a power spammer... Spamming Does Not Mean Better Damage, Spamming Does not make you a better DPS. Powers Boost your Attack Damage, so that means you need to return to normal attack and combo up. Some basics it seems many DPSers dont know....(alot of Fire/Lightning vet-nubs)

I put alot of DO's and DONT in here, but just give it a shot.
Look at your power IN.
See if you spend less time stuck in a dumb animation, and more time putting damage up. And just my stats, 3 t3, rifle, no t3 mods.... And I beat other HL dps with full t3 with t2-3 mods, i beat lightning DPS skilled and not skilled(spamers) with gear and mods.
Tactics People, tactics. GL!
#8HeartoftheCardsPosted 1/31/2012 5:07:07 AM
NHZ1337 posted...
i dont understand DPS's.... you guys have no real full blown dps load out of something. Lemmie help ya'll out.... SP(skill points aside)

POWERS. Full DPS.

Do Not Get Anything in The Support Tree.
Get Crit Attack chance and Crit Attack Damage % Boost.
Get Vit/Power. Get Super Strength.
Get these Iconic's MAXIMISE your Damage Out Put. Basics.

Vit/Power Iconic.... for those of you who dont know or dont want to understand(more than likely b/c your bad dpers) Vit/power... give you more power back and give you more power to work with to do your damage.

Super Strength = Light Weight. No Light weight, no need for Super Strength.

Your a DPS/Damage Dealer.... Dont act like a tank or like your soloing. If your in a group and your job is to kill, then Work to be the best at it. Dont be Balanced.

Afther This You will have enough power points to get your Damage Dealing Powers. No Support Tree. Its Called Support for a reason. Get everything but choppa and chainsaw. You should have 1 power point left. Depending on your play style... you can choose between choppa and chainsaw. Thats all yours, both are good, and at the same time, both are meh.... Very very good in "Situations".

Your bread and butter should be Snap-Trap, Chompers, Ram.
Snap-Trap To Fan To Claws.
Chompers are just good AOE attack. very basic...
Ram to ChainWhipx2. Good close Combat semi AOE Attack, very quick.

For pete sakes... Dont be a power spammer... Spamming Does Not Mean Better Damage, Spamming Does not make you a better DPS. Powers Boost your Attack Damage, so that means you need to return to normal attack and combo up. Some basics it seems many DPSers dont know....(alot of Fire/Lightning vet-nubs)

I put alot of DO's and DONT in here, but just give it a shot.
Look at your power IN.
See if you spend less time stuck in a dumb animation, and more time putting damage up. And just my stats, 3 t3, rifle, no t3 mods.... And I beat other HL dps with full t3 with t2-3 mods, i beat lightning DPS skilled and not skilled(spamers) with gear and mods.
Tactics People, tactics. GL!

Very interesting . I think i'll give this on a shot on my alt once I have my Fire Tank decked in T2 eqs
---
PSN: Ph0en1xSOul