Account Suspension

#1joelniemeyerPosted 3/14/2012 4:53:54 PM
I'm curious, has anybody else ever had their DCUO Account suspended for no reason? Mine was today for seven days, me being accused of using a third party client, or modified game client to get an advantage, WHICH I DID NOT DO!

Any ideas on what would suddenly cause my account to appear that I am cheating? Man, anybody that saw my character play would know for SURE that there is no cheating- I'm just not that strong a player!

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Joel from Seattle
#2bn137Posted 3/14/2012 7:00:27 PM
contact the people for dcuo mistakes do happen
---
I annihilate souls then i take a nap
#3zofinPosted 3/14/2012 8:21:14 PM
inb4dontcheat
---
zofin posted... no dassmallz posted...
And I thought that word only hurt coming from women at bars....
#4joelniemeyer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2012 10:14:03 PM
bn137 posted...
contact the people for dcuo mistakes do happen

Appeal is filed. We shall see.
#5CEOIIIPosted 3/15/2012 12:22:17 AM
Done anything recently to your PS3? 3rd party controllers, bought a new game off of PSN, played a bootleg DVD, anything?
---
I'm Charlie Owens, good night, and good luck.
PSN ID: CEOIII1117
#6joelniemeyer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2012 5:46:22 AM
CEOIII1117 posted...
Done anything recently to your PS3? 3rd party controllers, bought a new game off of PSN, played a bootleg DVD, anything?

No, I'm on PC
#7Gatx94Posted 3/15/2012 7:22:03 AM
joelniemeyer posted...
I'm curious, has anybody else ever had their DCUO Account suspended for no reason? Mine was today for seven days, me being accused of using a third party client, or modified game client to get an advantage, WHICH I DID NOT DO!

Any ideas on what would suddenly cause my account to appear that I am cheating? Man, anybody that saw my character play would know for SURE that there is no cheating- I'm just not that strong a player!

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Joel from Seattle

Do you play pvp?

Maybe you might have been really laggy, and didn't take any damage in pvp. People probably thought you were glitcher. I fought many people like that in pvp.
---
PSN: Android-I7
Villian: Noss - Gadgets/Controller/C.Rating 70
#8joelniemeyer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2012 5:04:15 PM
Gatx94 posted...
joelniemeyer posted...

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Joel from Seattle

Do you play pvp?

Maybe you might have been really laggy, and didn't take any damage in pvp. People probably thought you were glitcher. I fought many people like that in pvp.

I have been playing in the PVP phase for a couple weeks ago. I don't know how I could not take any damage though- I'm usually one of the first to die!!
#9CasperJamesPosted 3/15/2012 10:52:19 PM
Don't block doorways. :) Just kidding.