Promethium Keys?

#1Ph0en1xFlam3Posted 4/6/2012 1:09:26 PM
Anyone know if SOE has said WHEN they will be on the marketplace? I've been looking and i can't find em. I'm only premium so i can't open the three lockboxes i have.
---
PSN:IrishDragon85
#2endymionrosePosted 4/6/2012 1:21:37 PM
They said the keys will be available after their next marketplace update. Current target date for that is April 10th.
---
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell (c. 1790-1793)
#3mark2098Posted 4/6/2012 4:46:37 PM
Each key gonna be 2.50$, for 15$ a month you can open unlimited, which lead to over 20 atleast, buy the keys in the marketplace is not worth, get one month sub, my idea to save a lot of money is this, clean your inventory then the first box you have mark the day in your calendar (due after a month the box gonna banish, keep playing and before end the month since the first box you find, get a sub and open all together, this can save you to pay every month and save a few buck in the long run doing this, due you can hold all boxes for almost a month and open all boxes the whole next month paying only 1 month sub, planning on doing that if i feel like not paying any monthy fee.
#4teffyPosted 4/7/2012 12:20:58 PM
Except the boxes expire after 30 days so you can't hoard then buy one month and open a ton at once. Nice try though.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#5mark2098Posted 4/7/2012 1:27:17 PM
teffy posted...
Except the boxes expire after 30 days so you can't hoard then buy one month and open a ton at once. Nice try though.

What part of you keep all boxes and open all one at the day 29 of your first box? you pay 1 month at day 29 then you got the whole month to keep opening, this is basically pay 1 month and open 59 days, ofc if you don't mind be the first 29 days without sub.
#6CasperJamesPosted 4/8/2012 9:16:21 PM
What kind of items are in these boxes? I have 5 waiting to be opened. Just want to be sure it's worth it before I drop cash on them.
#7phalcon113Posted 4/8/2012 9:28:22 PM
Most of them contain sodas that give you some good buffs (vit, Dom, prec, resto, might) some contain some gear (rings and neck pieces are all I've heard). The gear is is pretty good and you can mod it. The item level is 70 or higher. You don't know what you have until you open them
---
Your entire post can be summarized as-"Rawr, I'm an angry troll"
#8superboy1281Posted 4/8/2012 9:30:09 PM
OP necks, rings and sodas. And MoWs ofc so its tollaty worth the sub
---
PSN superboy0081
#9OnidurumPosted 4/8/2012 11:17:25 PM
Yeah they have some beast rings and necks in them. I saw a couple guys in a FOS raid with some rings. I was like oooooo man can i get something better than soda? I had gotten around 6 boxes all with sodas in them. Then i got one with a ring. Came with 30 precision and a red socket to which i placed a precision 3 mod. Then the next day i got this neck that has a random chance to increase your health when attacked by mobs. Says if you are in tank role the health increase is greater. But the stats were sick. Both are item level 78
#10kotorkid95Posted 4/8/2012 11:39:31 PM
mark2098 posted...
Each key gonna be 2.50$, for 15$ a month you can open unlimited, which lead to over 20 atleast, buy the keys in the marketplace is not worth, get one month sub, my idea to save a lot of money is this, clean your inventory then the first box you have mark the day in your calendar (due after a month the box gonna banish, keep playing and before end the month since the first box you find, get a sub and open all together, this can save you to pay every month and save a few buck in the long run doing this, due you can hold all boxes for almost a month and open all boxes the whole next month paying only 1 month sub, planning on doing that if i feel like not paying any monthy fee.

I saw you shouting for all roles but tank for the t3 alert the other day. You were using fine english. So... y u tipe liek dis? No offense..... just wondering.

Anyway for that price im not buying. Maybe for $0.99.
---
8 out of every 5 people suffer from math illiteracy.