Getting Marks of Momentum

#1Subzero91Posted 5/4/2012 10:16:52 PM
Just new to Central City and when I first arrived, there were a lot of missions given. I'm guessing the bounties can be done daily, but can the others be done daily as well? Also, are all the bounties in Central City?

Since I just have access to the city for a month only since I got it from being legendary, is it possible to obtain a trinket from there/ 70 marks within that month?
#2macisotsuPosted 5/4/2012 10:23:58 PM
Only two of the bounties and a few investigation tokens are in CC itself. You can do every mission daily, think of them as akin to the challenge maps.
---
Tell me challenger, did you come to the 26th gate expecting a swift kick in the face?
#3OnidurumPosted 5/4/2012 10:52:22 PM
Subzero91 posted...
Just new to Central City and when I first arrived, there were a lot of missions given. I'm guessing the bounties can be done daily, but can the others be done daily as well? Also, are all the bounties in Central City?

Since I just have access to the city for a month only since I got it from being legendary, is it possible to obtain a trinket from there/ 70 marks within that month?

Its possible to get 18 marks per day. That's by doing all missions and bounties. So you can easily get the trinket in less than a week,.
#4mark2098Posted 5/5/2012 5:35:55 AM
You can get 128 MOM per week if you do every quest every day and do all the quest take 1 hour if you are fast or 2 hours top if you are new or the group is slow for open world bountys, totally worth CC every day, also you can do T3 alert every day if want speed gear.
#5CasperJamesPosted 5/5/2012 4:21:38 PM
If you're not running with a league, make sure you group up when you first start out each day in CC. You get group credit for the solo stuff in CC and it makes things go way faster.
#6joe-deli-jrPosted 5/6/2012 7:22:32 AM
when i group up, i get credit for everything we do except "cant slow down" (i think thats the name) I HATE that challenge, probably more so then any challenge in the game
---
My keyboard skips letters and im tired of going back to correct the errors