Wow moments with other players. Please tell yours.

#61phalcon113Posted 5/17/2012 11:22:59 PM
If you're going to ninja loot (healer tank controller rolling on DPS gear because you think getting the style for feat points is a Need). Say so at the beginning of the instance so the Fire DPS knows to need on the tank gear And the nature DPS knows to role need on the healer gear and the lantern DPS can roll need on the troller gear or so they can quit the instance and add you to there ignore list because they don't want to play with a ninja looter

But generally speaking standard rule of thumb is to greed for style and the role specific player will greed or pass if they want it for salvage fodder.

Can't wait until someone justifies rolling need because they need to salvage more for feat points
---
Your entire post can be summarized as-"Rawr, I'm an angry troll"
#62CasperJamesPosted 5/24/2012 1:14:36 PM
I had somewhat of a wow moment running LOA the other night when it was the daily T2. We faced the four claws at the beginning and everything went smoothly. When we made it to the first single claw fight it lasted way too long. I finally noticed that the DPS was standing away from the fight doing nothing. I shouted in chat for everyone to wait, but the other two guys kept pushing ahead. I followed along and noticed the DPS was moving ahead with us, but was staying back enough to not have to attack or be attacked. I voted to kick and the others declined. The DPS asked me who the heck I thought I was and voted to kick me and they all voted yes. LMAO. They kicked me and kept the worthless DPS that wasn't even helping. D-bags.
#63Pointblank10528Posted 5/24/2012 2:29:43 PM
Was doing a T3 alert, and rather than heal the healer kept dancing while playing "Mercy" through the mic. He would heal right before we died and almost missed it a few times. And when I say dancing, I mean like Actions -> Social -> Dancing lol

As a Tank I can't stand when people like a healer for example jump into the fray right next to a boss that has a super powerful close up attack, and then complains "I'm not tanking right."

In Oan (I'm way overgeared for it) I have no problem helping less geared players or even noobs get through it, but it drives me nuts when were on Lyssa Drak and rather stay next to me like I advise them to do cause I know they're undergeared and wont last long I have to run around the room when she spawns those things and scoop everyone up. Not hard just unnecessary and annoying.

I can go on and on. Last one, DPS's in T3 alert who go for boxes rather than kill the brainiac guys holding the boxes. Drives me nuts.
#64CasperJamesPosted 5/24/2012 4:16:28 PM
Pointblank10528 posted...
Was doing a T3 alert, and rather than heal the healer kept dancing while playing "Mercy" through the mic. He would heal right before we died and almost missed it a few times. And when I say dancing, I mean like Actions -> Social -> Dancing lol

As a Tank I can't stand when people like a healer for example jump into the fray right next to a boss that has a super powerful close up attack, and then complains "I'm not tanking right."

In Oan (I'm way overgeared for it) I have no problem helping less geared players or even noobs get through it, but it drives me nuts when were on Lyssa Drak and rather stay next to me like I advise them to do cause I know they're undergeared and wont last long I have to run around the room when she spawns those things and scoop everyone up. Not hard just unnecessary and annoying.

I can go on and on. Last one, DPS's in T3 alert who go for boxes rather than kill the brainiac guys holding the boxes. Drives me nuts.

My last two runs through the T3 alert were like that. Two of the guys last night were ignoring the brainiac guys and running around all over the place looking for boxes. The one guy in the group with a mic was telling them to let me get the boxes and help him stop the guys carrying boxes. They just kept doing their thing and we almost didn't get the jury stacked. The one I ran Tuesday night started the same way and got even worse on the last boss. They let the executioner kill me twice before we finally got through it. They just kept attacking Supreme Justice and completely ignored the executioner.
#65Pointblank10528Posted 5/24/2012 5:42:08 PM
CasperJames posted...
Pointblank10528 posted...

My last two runs through the T3 alert were like that. Two of the guys last night were ignoring the brainiac guys and running around all over the place looking for boxes. The one guy in the group with a mic was telling them to let me get the boxes and help him stop the guys carrying boxes. They just kept doing their thing and we almost didn't get the jury stacked. The one I ran Tuesday night started the same way and got even worse on the last boss. They let the executioner kill me twice before we finally got through it. They just kept attacking Supreme Justice and completely ignored the executioner.

I hate the jury stacking part, all it takes is the DPS not knowing to kill those guys or two other roles to have no idea what to do and you got a nightmare on your hands. As for the Supreme Justice, that's just a matter of paying attention. Anyone who screws up the Executioner part is just plain stupid.
#66CasperJamesPosted 5/25/2012 7:55:35 PM
Had the same thing happen tonight with the Executioner. The DPS was captured and I was the only one trying to kill the Executioner. The DPS shouted to me (the Tank) that I should have killed him. lmao. I told him I was the ONLY toon attacking him. He apologized and explained to the others to stop attacking Supreme when the Executioner comes out.