X-Faction implemented, staying villain? or switch sides...

#1__Featurez__Posted 6/14/2012 8:50:04 PM
Now that X-Faction has been implented PvP queing is SUPER fast it's amazing :D I love PvPing legends especially with this new DLC and characters (Amon Sur FTW).

Now there really isn't difference between heroes or villains to the exception of ammount of players and the capacity that WT can hold compared to HoD.

So the question remains... Stay villain or switch to hero...?

PS: (I'm wondering about how much activity each side contains, I see a lot of hardcore players on Villain side but only a few on the Hero side which leads me to think if I'll have trouble finding a league that knows how to play.)
#2Gatx94Posted 6/14/2012 9:38:25 PM
__Featurez__ posted...
Now that X-Faction has been implented PvP queing is SUPER fast it's amazing :D I love PvPing legends especially with this new DLC and characters (Amon Sur FTW).

Now there really isn't difference between heroes or villains to the exception of ammount of players and the capacity that WT can hold compared to HoD.

So the question remains... Stay villain or switch to hero...?

PS: (I'm wondering about how much activity each side contains, I see a lot of hardcore players on Villain side but only a few on the Hero side which leads me to think if I'll have trouble finding a league that knows how to play.)

That difference is pretty big, 5 to 1(maybe more now). The devs made the watchtower 2x the size of the Hod on purpose. Favoritism.

You might as well switch to a hero, it's not like 1 extra person on the hero side will make the villain faction anymore unbalanced. Go be a "hero"

Out of a billion heroes in the Watchtower, I'm sure you can find a "decent" league.

The choice, is, yours. .
---
PSN: Android-I7
Villian: Noss - Gadgets/Controller/C.Rating 82/104 SP
#3DarkTemperPosted 6/14/2012 10:41:51 PM(edited)
I'd probably stay villain, just cause I found the villain side to have a better community (possibly due to it having less people.)

Other than that, I guess it wouldn't matter. You can argue that villains are better at PVP but that only just because there alot of crappy hero players playing PVP. There do exist alot of heros who are beastly at PVP, you just have to sift through the crap first.

And personally when team swapped, I prefer being called a member of the Suicide Squad over Task Force X. Suicide Squad is just a cooler name.
---
Black Label Society
Strength Determination Merciless Forever
#4GaMeTiMeOvErPosted 6/15/2012 3:37:07 AM
I'll quit playing before I play a Hero!
---
E-A-G-L-E-S - EAGLES!!!
#5Chargers_31Posted 6/15/2012 4:04:17 AM
The only reason I'm a hero is because that's where everyone else is.

More people to trade with, more people to talk to, more people recruiting for alerts/raids in the watchtower, etc.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UTXK7.gif
SDSU
#64squarefighterPosted 6/15/2012 8:08:38 AM
I'm a hero because Circe and Luthor are annoying as heck. I only have one villain and five heroes
---
PSN:syluxrules
DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3 Controller and proud of it