Who are your top 5 pvp legends? and favorite map?

#1bushisprezPosted 7/23/2012 2:37:13 PM
Rank 'em peeps
---
PSN: bushisprez
Has Reached 70 plats
#2calvin_0Posted 7/23/2012 3:20:37 PM(edited)
1. Power Girl
2. Harley

thats it, i sucks with everyone else... even bane...

i just generally suck in pvp... now even more when i get to face skilled villain thank to that stupid feature call cross faction pvp.... i miss the day where even i can bully hero....
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#3omega2775Posted 7/23/2012 6:19:57 PM
catwoman, amon sur. batcave
---
Revenge is a beautiful thing
#4RagnoraokPosted 7/23/2012 6:40:42 PM
1)Catwoman
2)Joker
3)Bizarro
4)Harley Quinn
5)Robin(in the right hands, he is a beast)

I hate John Stewart and Kilowog. They are ridiculously broken. John Stewart has a shield that almost negates all attack, he has a gun(one of the best weapons), and probably the best crowd control moves. Kilowog is just as broken because he deals heavy damage and can take immense amounts of damage. They are flat out broken. A team of 2 kilowogs and no dlc characters, and you might as well quit.

My fav map is Ace Chemicals. I love the battles when holding areas.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#5orphanjohnPosted 7/24/2012 5:32:43 AM
Ragnoraok posted...
1)Catwoman
2)Joker
3)Bizarro
4)Harley Quinn

I hate John Stewart and Kilowog. They are ridiculously broken. John Stewart has a shield that almost negates all attack, he has a gun(one of the best weapons), and probably the best crowd control moves. Kilowog is just as broken because he deals heavy damage and can take immense amounts of damage. They are flat out broken. A team of 2 kilowogs and no dlc characters, and you might as well quit.

1) Arkillo
1) Amun Sur
1) The Goddamn Batman

Map: Batcave

You handle Stewart just like Two Face, get up on him and lunge. Odds are he is going to do nothing but hold triangle. If you're going to say someone is "broken", Bizzaro would like a word with you.
---
PSN: orphanjohn UMvC3 characters: Spidey/Viper/Deadpool/Doom DCUO: Orphan Fromdabloc/Villain/HL DPS/US
#6Spidermonkey3Posted 7/24/2012 8:18:48 AM
1) Arkillo
2) Bizzaro
3) Harley Quinn
4) Two Face
5) Bane

Ace Chemicals/Arkham Asylum
---
DCUO Villain: Chroncle(Troller)/Rocco Stone(DPS)/SparkofNuisance(DPS)/Constructro(DPS)
PSN Gruff757
#7RagnoraokPosted 7/24/2012 8:59:19 AM
orphanjohn posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
1)Catwoman
2)Joker
3)Bizarro
4)Harley Quinn

1) Arkillo
1) Amun Sur
1) The Goddamn Batman

Map: Batcave

You handle Stewart just like Two Face, get up on him and lunge. Odds are he is going to do nothing but hold triangle. If you're going to say someone is "broken", Bizzaro would like a word with you.

How is Bizarro broken? I play with him a lot, and his moves are balanced. A LOT of them take time for them to have full effect and can be broken midway. Plus, his damage output is not that impressive since he cannot fo them quickly on a consistent basis. If you know how to block, Bizarro is a piece of cake.

John Stewart is broken. As someone who mains the rifle, I can tell you that that strategy will not work against someone who understands the lunge system. That weakness is the rifle's greatest strength, because the rifle's square combos are just as good. Plus, whenever fighting 2 ppl, John Stewart can easily use his block breaking moves while another character bashes them in. His moves take a hell of a long time to come out, but deal massive damage to a lot of ppl at once, which makes him the perfect crowd control character. Plus, he has a shield, which only serves to make him more broken. He should have less health if he is going to be that versatile.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#8darealscarfacePosted 7/24/2012 2:25:23 PM
1. TwoFace
2. Bane
3. Bizzaro
4. Harley
5. Nightwing

Fav. Map: Arkham Asylum
---
PSN: OmGiTZElectric
Best Max Payne player on Gfaqs
#9justinraPosted 7/24/2012 6:09:19 PM(edited)
Amun Sur
Huntress
(I guess Batman but I don't have him)
Bane
Joker

Basically I like martial arts if you can't tell, although with Sur, I rarely even need my weapon
---
I endorse Firehouse Subs.
http://www.last.fm/user/justinra
#10Gatx94Posted 7/24/2012 7:10:55 PM
Top 5 legends

1.Kilowog

2.Catwoman

3.Two-Face

4.Power girl

5.Ursa

Favorite map

Bat cave