After GU17 How more problems???

#11RaggedcorpsePosted 8/8/2012 8:15:42 PM
or the fact that some of us havent been given our monthly legendary perks!!!
---
PSN: Rokea
#12calvin_0Posted 8/9/2012 12:22:08 AM(edited)
another problem to the list, hardlight cant combo properly...

oh i forget, the disconnected (error 1049, zone not available, no reply from server) problem is more frequented now....

it seems like update 17 do more harm then good...
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#13Mr_BasaraPosted 8/9/2012 4:10:14 AM
I don't believe the Penguin mission glitch went live. People posted that it was broken in the testing feedback at least a week before U17 went live. That's just pure laziness. I swear, half the DCUO staff just sits around with their thumb up their ass pulling in a paycheck.
---
XBL - Mr Basara
PSN - The_Daiyu
#14MZ_SASSY(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 5:21:11 AM
IMO we should all put in a ticket for all the issues that we are seeing. Usually if there are so many tickets they speed up their process. So far I put in a ticket for majority of the issues given in this topic. I have to add PVP issue.
#15superboy1281Posted 8/9/2012 6:33:31 AM
Everytime the devs "fix" something, something else, elsewhere, ALWAYS gets broken. SoE needs to fire these lame devs and hire some competent people for an effin change.
---
PSN superboy0081
#16BangarangUnitePosted 8/9/2012 6:39:36 AM
When GU17 was updated for me , I had still vit from before. But it did respec my powers. If you do youre GL powers right, it will remain the same. My vit was 1200 and it didn't change a bit after I put my powers/combos in.
#17MZ_SASSY(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 6:42:30 AM
BangarangUnite posted...
When GU17 was updated for me , I had still vit from before. But it did respec my powers. If you do youre GL powers right, it will remain the same. My vit was 1200 and it didn't change a bit after I put my powers/combos in.

You might have to log out and log back in. I notices a lot of people were stating collections/styles/stats/etc... did not update until logging out and logging back in, including me.

FYI, putting things in the broker does not show either when you put them up. I tried getting off the menu for broker and pulling it back and it showed but some did not. I just got frustrated and logged off, will find out when I log back in tonight.
#18kotorkid95Posted 8/9/2012 10:46:11 AM
Alright i got two more.

1. During the outer alert, the spider bombs glitch and it takes significantly more than 3 to bring down the shield. If you pick up the bomb, walk over to the boss, and throw it when you're basically touching it, then it should work.

2. The flashback duo, might just be me, but the paradox wave is glitched. 3 times in a row i was a good distance ahead of it and it killed me. You have to be *really* ahead of it.
---
8 out of every 5 people suffer from math illiteracy.
#19MZ_SASSY(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 10:59:46 AM
kotorkid95 posted...
Alright i got two more.

1. During the outer alert, the spider bombs glitch and it takes significantly more than 3 to bring down the shield. If you pick up the bomb, walk over to the boss, and throw it when you're basically touching it, then it should work.

2. The flashback duo, might just be me, but the paradox wave is glitched. 3 times in a row i was a good distance ahead of it and it killed me. You have to be *really* ahead of it.

Question about #1: That feat for raids - something about bombs - you have the let all the bombs go off before the shield goes down, something like that...how to do you get that feat? Sorry to be off topic.

Thanks.
#20GuerillaGorillaPosted 8/9/2012 12:33:44 PM
MZ_SASSY posted...
kotorkid95 posted...
Alright i got two more.

Question about #1: That feat for raids - something about bombs - you have the let all the bombs go off before the shield goes down, something like that...how to do you get that feat? Sorry to be off topic.

Thanks.

I got some kind of feat at that part of the raid last night. I didn't pay attention to what feat it was though. Something about killing the boss before the flash bombs explode or something. We did it when our trollers were garbage and didn't put out enough power for the dps to kill it before it brought up the shield. So it shielded up, we killed the spider things with the timers on them, brought the bombs to the shield, then when the shield went down, we killed the boss and got the feat.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2064-8564-9052
CoD:BO FC: 5355 8442 6311 - BigFatJuicyMonkies