cr 47, am i ready for tier 2 duos?

#1RedSwordHeroPosted 8/16/2012 10:42:09 AM
my weapon is still the weakass lvl 30 blue that u can buy with money

should i farm influence to get a 77.9 dps before i attend t2 duos?

i also havent done strykers or asylum or any raids (not even the easiest raids) should i attempt those with PUG?
---
Zell Dincht: coolest character evar
Pokemon Diamond FC: 3437 5804 9083
#2MZ_SASSYPosted 8/16/2012 11:08:51 AM
RedSwordHero posted...

i also havent done strykers or asylum or any raids (not even the easiest raids) should i attempt those with PUG?

T2 duos you should have least the stats for T2 PVE gear before running in there.
#3mark2098Posted 8/16/2012 12:09:22 PM
You are beyond fine, besides there are players with over 80 cr running t2 duos everyday only to get the 250 earth duos feat, when i use to farm those everyday i usually let the other player go afk and end them solo under 6 minutes usually.
#4omegamon77Posted 8/16/2012 1:28:58 PM
RedSwordHero posted...

Any weapon you buy with influence is only for PVP missions not PVE T2 duos.

CR means nothing, IMO. It's your character stats that tells you weather your strong enough to walkthough a Mission.

Your character stats is base on your Gear and mods. If your going to do T2 Missions...then you should have at least some T2 gear or full T1.
Weapons you can get as dorps in any alert or duos. Just keep using the one you have untill one drops.
#5justinraPosted 8/16/2012 1:30:43 PM
You should definitely do alerts first unless you enter with someone you know who can accommodate you
---
I endorse Firehouse Subs.
http://www.last.fm/user/justinra
#6Chargers_31Posted 8/16/2012 1:35:40 PM
Your character stats is base on your Gear and mods. If your going to do T2 Missions...then you should have at least some T2 gear or full T1.

What is with this attitude? There is a CR requirement. If you meet the requirement, feel free to queue the mission. T2 Duos reward marks for T2 Gear. Why should you wait until you already have T2 Gear to do these duos? Duos are the easiest to complete (compared to Alerts/Raids).

Just put a shield on your loadout, and constantly pop that. If not, find a healer friend to do it with and it should be a breeze. Plus, the duos give good gear, and you'll be well off after just a few of them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UTXK7.gif
SDSU
#74squarefighterPosted 8/16/2012 1:46:15 PM
omegamon77 posted...
RedSwordHero posted...

CR means nothing, IMO. It's your character stats that tells you weather your strong enough to walkthough a Mission.

Weapons you can get as dorps in any alert or duos. Just keep using the one you have untill one drops.

He did right getting the weapon. before raids, those weapons are just as good as any. screw he defense or toughness stats on weapons. it's the dps on them that matters.
---
PSN:syluxrules
DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3 Controller and proud of it
#8calvin_0Posted 8/16/2012 11:30:46 PM(edited)
Chargers_31 posted...

What is with this attitude? There is a CR requirement. If you meet the requirement, feel free to queue the mission. T2 Duos reward marks for T2 Gear. Why should you wait until you already have T2 Gear to do these duos? Duos are the easiest to complete (compared to Alerts/Raids).

Just put a shield on your loadout, and constantly pop that. If not, find a healer friend to do it with and it should be a breeze. Plus, the duos give good gear, and you'll be well off after just a few of them.

CR is a crappy way to judge people's ability to complete PvE mission, i can wear a full PvP gear and still have my 72 CR, should i go FoS in my full PvP gear just because i fulfill the CR requirement?

you may have fulfill the CR requirment but that certainly doesnt mean you are capable to complete that mission. CR is worthless. its your gear that count. dont try T-2 duo without at least full T-1 with couple of T-2\T-2.5 gear.

omegamon77 posted...

well to be fair, ring war pvp weapon are decent enough until you reach CC to get that 90+ dps weapon (and later 113 dps weapon)
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#9Chargers_31Posted 8/17/2012 12:31:39 PM
CR is a crappy way to judge people's ability to complete PvE mission, i can wear a full PvP gear and still have my 72 CR, should i go FoS in my full PvP gear just because i fulfill the CR requirement?

you may have fulfill the CR requirment but that certainly doesnt mean you are capable to complete that mission. CR is worthless. its your gear that count. dont try T-2 duo without at least full T-1 with couple of T-2\T-2.5 gear.

If his CR is 47, and he is wearing the armor that makes him said CR, then he can do the duo. Yes, the CR system is not perfect, but it doesn't make it useless. There is a CR requirement. Once you get to said requirement, you can do the duo. I've done the duos with two fresh level 30's (walked in) and we had no trouble. Your gear only makes a slight difference; the most important thing is knowing how to play and the strategy for each level. He's never going to learn how to beat the T2 duos if he's never done them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UTXK7.gif
SDSU
#10CasperJamesPosted 8/17/2012 3:03:24 PM
How is it that CR is worthless, but the gear is what counts? You get your CR directly from your gear.

The part about wearing PvP in FOS is neither here nor there. That doesn't count because that would be really stupid.