New Collections

#1CasperJamesPosted 1/21/2013 2:33:11 PM
Are these just random in Gotham, or are they from certain instances? I've yet to find one, but there are plenty in the broker.
#2MrCheese4321Posted 1/21/2013 2:37:54 PM
Yeah I heard about these too but still no idea where they come from. Maybe the official forums have a better answer.
---
Why go to the park and fly a kite, when you can just pop a pill?
#3CasperJames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 2:44:19 PM
I just watched a Youtube video and apparently they are in Gotham. I guess I'll search a little more.

By the way, it might be best to hold off on the final piece for each collection. It seems there is a glitch preventing you from getting the reward in the mail on one or two of these. I know the Phobia collection works because I completed it using the broker and received a mailbox for my lair.
#4CasperJames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:01:03 PM
Been searching Arkham Island and found three so far. Not sure if you only find them here or possibly elsewhere.
#5StonerJackPosted 1/21/2013 4:36:09 PM
CasperJames posted...
Been searching Arkham Island and found three so far. Not sure if you only find them here or possibly elsewhere.

According to my League Leader there are 3 new collections and all of them are in Arkham. The ones he found anyway. Try not to complete the collections yet though. They're tied to Home Turf DLC and award items.
---
PSN: Mister_Raccoon
This post contains my own opinions and/or experiences. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY. Come get eaten alive at Tekken Tag 2!
#6CasperJames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 5:08:04 PM
Yeah, I read about not completing them. The only one I did complete was the Phobia collection and I got my reward for it. I'm gonna leave one piece out of each collection and sell everything else I get. These collections are selling for big bucks in the broker.
#7StonerJackPosted 1/21/2013 5:41:41 PM
CasperJames posted...
Yeah, I read about not completing them. The only one I did complete was the Phobia collection and I got my reward for it. I'm gonna leave one piece out of each collection and sell everything else I get. These collections are selling for big bucks in the broker.

Yeah it just means the broker's gonna be flooded as all get-out with that stuff. Undercut the rest of the folks selling and you'll move your wares in no time. At least until HT is live.
---
PSN: Mister_Raccoon
This post contains my own opinions and/or experiences. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY. Come get eaten alive at Tekken Tag 2!
#8CasperJames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:09:52 PM
It appears they removed these collections sometime today. I guess they got tired of all the tickets being submitted for missing rewards. I did some farming earlier and these aren't dropping anymore.
#9CasperJames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:15:39 AM
I think I understand why they removed these before the DLC dropped now. lol Just ran through some areas where these were spawning before and got decimated by a mob in seconds. The graveyard was an accurate place for these to spawn.....