Question about the whole fire/ice update

#14squarefighterPosted 1/23/2013 6:14:21 AM
So was this last update a power tree update, and the next update is a visual update? Because I know the visuals haven't changed, but I've seen that snuff out is changed. Is it the same for ice?
---
PSN:syluxrules
DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3 HL DPS that knows what he's doing and proud of it
#2Subzero91Posted 1/23/2013 8:48:10 AM
Impaling Ice also changed. Just those two. The complete Fire and Ice update should come with the same stuff the Mental and Gadgets update had (visuals, rebalancing, etc.). It wouldn't make sense to take that long just for visuals of Fire. Also, they said Nature and Sorcery would come sooner than Fire and Ice did, so I hope they keep to it.
#34squarefighter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:20:26 AM
I sure hope they heavily revamp the summoning tree for sorcery. I'm excited for fire though.
---
DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3 HL DPS that knows what he's doing and proud of it
#4ThatOneGuyStevePosted 1/23/2013 6:14:49 PM
Only snuff out and impaling ice were adjusted. The overhaul is planned for GU23, in February.

As to whether sorcery and nature will be "soon," I don't know nor do I care any significant amount, mainly because my healer is electricity.

I'm more interested in their next batch of powerset weapons.. all they have left are gadget(I doubt this will be released, due to the nature of gadgets being technology and the amount of "technology" weapons already in the game), sorcery and hardlight. And they know we want hardlight.
---
If murder were legal, I'd play the genocide game.
Official Steve
#5Subzero91Posted 1/23/2013 7:28:17 PM
ThatOneGuySteve posted...

I'm more interested in their next batch of powerset weapons.. all they have left are gadget(I doubt this will be released, due to the nature of gadgets being technology and the amount of "technology" weapons already in the game), sorcery and hardlight. And they know we want hardlight.

Gadgets and Mental were the first...

Next are Nature, Sorcery, then the DLC powers.
#64squarefighter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 7:33:42 PM
Subzero91 posted...
ThatOneGuySteve posted...

Gadgets and Mental were the first...

Next are Nature, Sorcery, then the DLC powers.

He's talking about the weapon styles in the marketplace, not the powers themselves
---
#7AvalonusPosted 1/25/2013 11:18:10 PM
i'd like to see a power split in nature . give more options with plants like summoning plant minions like poison iny does , as well as increase the animal transformations like beast boy in the comics ie. t-rex any one
---
<(^.^<)<(^.^)>^(^.^)^<(^.^)>(>^.^)>
#8Vademon86Posted 1/26/2013 5:08:47 AM
Avalonus posted...
i'd like to see a power split in nature . give more options with plants like summoning plant minions like poison iny does , as well as increase the animal transformations like beast boy in the comics ie. t-rex any one

The only two Transformations that are completely unique in Nature are Primal Wolf and Insect Form.

Dogs, Pterasaur, Gorilla are all mobs.
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
http://imgur.com/ojBaa.jpg 49ers/Saints/Broncos Lehgo!